Lexus IS Forum banner

121 - 140 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
need advice on buying IS 250 around Seattle Area

hi IS-ers!!! I'm looking forward to buy the IS 250 AWD w/NAV and Premium Package here in Seattle, WA. Since this will be my first time buying and bargaining :) no experience about buying car, I am hoping to get some advices from u guys.

Does Lexus offer Mark Levinson audio system on IS 250 AWD? because I went to a couple of dealers, some say they do, some say they don't.

the MSRP on the one I want (IS 250 AWD w/NAV and Premium Package 17" wheel) is about $39,000 before taxes and lisence fees. I asked the dealer for $37,000 out the door, but the dealer won't agree with this price. Did I asked too much??? As from what I reviewed from you guys, many of u guys bought the car below MSRP. If I did asked too much, what's the price I'm supposed to ask for?

Thank you very much u guys

·
Registered
9 Posts
need advice on buying IS 250 around Seattle Area

hi IS-ers!!! I'm looking forward to buy the IS 250 AWD w/NAV and Premium Package here in Seattle, WA. Since this will be my first time buying and bargaining :) no experience about buying car, I am hoping to get some advices from u guys.

Does Lexus offer Mark Levinson audio system on IS 250 AWD? because I went to a couple of dealers, some say they do, some say they don't.

the MSRP on the one I want (IS 250 AWD w/NAV and Premium Package 17" wheel) is about $39,000 before taxes and lisence fees. I asked the dealer for $37,000 out the door, but the dealer won't agree with this price. Did I asked too much??? As from what I reviewed from you guys, many of u guys bought the car below MSRP. If I did asked too much, what's the price I'm supposed to ask for?

Thank you very much u guys ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Seattle Dealers

Here I am again with more extra trouble for you guys to solve.:confused: Im so sorry for my long and confuse threads if this seems distracting to any of you.

It's 8am already(too excite to sleep with too many unanswered questions in my mind) , and I still couldn't stop thinking of how to become part of this lexus's family without getting rip off from my first time buying a new car off from the dealer..... My friend told me about this website and I hope I could gain as much possible advices&support from any experienced owners(past buyers) within this community. :bigSmile:

As I know, there are 3 Lexus dealers around my area(Seattle), which are Lexus of Bellevue, Lexus of Seattle, and Lexus of Tacoma. Have anyone here been to any of these dealers? If so, which of these dealers are u guys recomended? it would be really great if anyone could tell me the(best of the best) sale person you know who could give me the best deal? The deal I got above($37k w/o taxes and registration) was a quote from Seattle(Lynwood) dealer).

Is it worth buying 07' IS250 at this time period? Are there any other better or competitive choices I should look into? I really have to buy a new car before June, and IS is absolutly in my best interest with my $37k budget.

After weeks of researching and looking for my dream car, I hope this place could lead me to the final end.

Thank you so much for your valuable time,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Invoice

I don't know how it is elsewhere, but I'm getting quotes for $800-$1000 off of invoice.

Thank god for the number of dealers in sunny southern California.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't know how it is elsewhere, but I'm getting quotes for $800-$1000 off of invoice.

Thank god for the number of dealers in sunny southern California.
Are you serious? name some of the dealers that are giving you 800-1000 off invoice. I am looking for a is350 and will fly down there and drive it back up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ermm... I don't know about the 350 - I was referring to the 250. I hear that Lexus deliberately created a shortage of 350s so that they could sell them for more. Sorry bro.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great Deal.

Hey Everyone,

Today I just picked up my 07 is350. MSRP $45,782 I purchased it for $41,000. That's $4,782 off of sticker price.

The car is all inclusive.
Navigation/Levinson Audio
Luxury package with all accessories(floor mats, wheel locks, trunk mat and cargo net)
XM Tuner w/3 months subscription
18" wheels.
Spoiler
Adaptive Lights
Black saphire w/black perforated leather

What do you think?

JoeyT
Proud owner of a NEW IS!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone deal with Cerritos Lexus? I live in that area and was going to check out the 350. If not that dealer then any in the LA area will work. I've read about Longo and will put them on my list to "research". I'd like to narrow it down a bit or at least give the "good" dealerships first dibs. Thanks!!

Looking to get a deal on this package as taken from the Lexus website:

Premium Package with Additional Options
- Premium Package
- Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System
- Bi-xenon High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)
- 18-in Alloy Wheels with Summer Tires

Want to add a rear spoiler. Smoky Granite Mica, Black Perforated Leather Trim with Metallic-Finish Accent.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just leased a new IS250 over the Memorial Day weekend, base with the premium package that seems to come on most IS250s (MSRP $35,222).

Payments are $379/mo before tax, no down payment. It comes out to about $401/mo with tax. The rate I got is significantly less than what I was quoted from several internet Lexus dealers, so I'm pretty happy with it. Hopefully someone else who leased a 2007 IS250 can provide their numbers too so we can see if my deal was actually pretty good.

I'm in Orange County, CA.

·
Registered
6 Posts
lexus is 350 full loaded with rear spoiler

I am being quoted $1000 over invoice for a 07 black sapphire/tan interior ($41,000 plus tax, title and license) and wanted to know if anybody in SoCal has any info on whether this is a good price or where I could go to get a better deal...

Also, does anyone know when the 08 is 350's are going to arrive?(for negotiating purposes... i am looking to buy now, but thought it might help)

Lastly, is it true that the sports package only is available via special order?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my new 2007 Lexus IS 250 RWD.
Silver ext, Light Grey Int.
Premium package
NAV
HID
Heated/Cooled Seats

$32,000
$35,000 OTD.

121 - 140 of 267 Posts