Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
mavericky23 said:
i am confused.. you got it for $33.5k but paid $36.8k?
i think for is250, it's little bit high if you paid $36k.. some ppl bought 07' is350 (sport pkg) for $39.5k-40k.. but there are so many factors in car sales.. as long as you are happy with the car at the price, you are good, man...
$33,500 is without tax and licensing fees. $36.852 is including all the tax and fees. $3300 is for tax and fees, it is too much. oh and the IS250 AWD is $34000 almost the same price as the IS350.

·
Registered
41 Posts
noliesss said:
$33,500 is without tax and licensing fees. $36.852 is including all the tax and fees. $3300 is for tax and fees, it is too much. oh and the IS250 AWD is $34000 almost the same price as the IS350.
okay.. so OTD you paid $36.8k..
btw, IS350 runs about $44k (MSRP) with the same package + 18" rims unless you get a bare bone IS350 but most IS350 comes fully loaded... so i would say IS250 AWD is not the same price...

how is your IS250 AWD by the way? i see them alot in my area (Boston) since it's cold up here.. not much is350s

i just put blizzaks on mine so we'll see how it goes through the winter... hopefully i wont regret not getting an AWD..

·
Registered
4 Posts
mavericky23 said:
okay.. so OTD you paid $36.8k..
btw, IS350 runs about $44k (MSRP) with the same package + 18" rims unless you get a bare bone IS350 but most IS350 comes fully loaded... so i would say IS250 AWD is not the same price...

how is your IS250 AWD by the way? i see them alot in my area (Boston) since it's cold up here.. not much is350s

i just put blizzaks on mine so we'll see how it goes through the winter... hopefully i wont regret not getting an AWD..
My IS250 AWD is fine, a tad bit slow but with the EGR POWER on and sport mode it is a lot better but not as fast as 350. I kinda like the MPG though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What do you guys think about this price quote I got from a dealer:

2007 IS250 AWD Auto
Premium Package (wood interior, perforated seats,etc)
Accessory package
HID
Nav
Spoiler

Total MSRP he said was about $39k, quoted $34k before taxes, delivery, and licence fees. The only things I didn't get were ML and lux package with memory seats, auto sunshade, scuff plate and such.

Should I work him lower?

·
Registered
1 Posts
nysimonsez said:
What do you guys think about this price quote I got from a dealer:

2007 IS250 AWD Auto
Premium Package (wood interior, perforated seats,etc)
Accessory package
HID
Nav
Spoiler

Total MSRP he said was about $39k, quoted $34k before taxes, delivery, and licence fees. The only things I didn't get were ML and lux package with memory seats, auto sunshade, scuff plate and such.

Should I work him lower?
I think you got a good deal. It also depends on your market.

I just got a deal in Midwest for 07 IS250 AWD with NAVI and HID, MSRP 39,171. Got it for $35,750 + 250 (dealer fees) plus tax and registration fees.

There are only 2 lexus dealers in this state and they are owned by the same owner. Can't talk them down anymore.

·
Registered
5 Posts
whats a good dealership in the bay area to get a lexus nowadays? can i still get new 06's or do i HAVE to go with a 07 -- is250. i want white w/gray interior,hid, rear lip, navi, premium stereo, and 18in wheels

·
Registered
5 Posts
kentutz said:
Went for the Christmas sales event - is250 fully loaded w/ Nav. $35.600 before taxes etc. Good or can be better?
what dealership would that be?

I got quoted 32,9xx + TTL

2007 IS250 Black/Black
6 Speed Manual Transmission
Navigation
HIDs
Rear Spoiler
18" Wheels

.. should i take it or ask for a lower number? Is that pretty good for the add-ons I have? They told me this price was good until Jan. 2, 2007. Is that just bs they are telling me to get me to buy it now? How much would TTL along run me?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just picked up an IS 350 today from in the SF Bay.

NAV, Premium Package, HID, 18" Wheels, Front/Rear Spoilers, XM:

MSRP $43,000, paid $38,500 +ttl

·
Registered
1 Posts
IS250 AWD - Deal or No Deal?

I got a quote for an:
07 IS 250AWD/ Luxury Package with Navigation Starfire Pearl/Black
Invoice 40,590
quote 36,300

w/o Luxury (Mem Seats, Power Telescopic & Rear Shade) 35K even.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Quoted

I was at the Lexus dealer (Longo) in SoCal last night and was quoted:

$30, 500 (includes delivery) + TTL for a 2007 IS 250 RWD, auto, GFM/black, premium package, preferred acc. package, 18 in wheels, HID.

They did not want to go lower for the GFM so they offered $30,288 +TTL for same car w/ same options for SGM/black.

I'm trying to get a GFM or black/black w/ same options for $30,000 + TTL. I'll let you all know if this is possible.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
ckaught78 said:
Just picked up an IS 350 today from in the SF Bay.

NAV, Premium Package, HID, 18" Wheels, Front/Rear Spoilers, XM:

MSRP $43,000, paid $38,500 +ttl
So you got a loaded IS350 with navi and spoiler for about 40K out the door? Can you pm me with a sales rep. name? Thanks man for the help!

·
Registered
30 Posts
my first post ^_^

I ordered a 2007 IS350 with the following:

Premium Package
Nav
Rear Spoiler but I guess they come w/ the pkg
18" wheels
Starfire Pearl w/ Black Interior $40,500 before TT&L (MSRP ~$44,300)

How did I do? It's my first time buying w/o the rents help

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
infinitely said:
I was at the Lexus dealer (Longo) in SoCal last night and was quoted:

$30, 500 (includes delivery) + TTL for a 2007 IS 250 RWD, auto, GFM/black, premium package, preferred acc. package, 18 in wheels, HID.

They did not want to go lower for the GFM so they offered $30,288 +TTL for same car w/ same options for SGM/black.

I'm trying to get a GFM or black/black w/ same options for $30,000 + TTL. I'll let you all know if this is possible.
Go to Longolexus.com, choose, new models, build your Lexus and at the end, choose get a quote. Internet sales will return email you a price within 24 hours. I was quoted $30,000 last month for the same build. Decided I need more power and/or less doors than the IS250 and am now looking at IS350 or going to wait to see the 2008 G35 Infinity.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got one from Tustin

$30,290 + TTL = $33K OTD

Matched their partner at Newport.

IS250 Premium Package, auto, RWD. MSRP = $35,222. Black Sapphire/Cashmere

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you live in Orange County

I bought my Lexus IS250 from Newport Lexus last night. Before that, I called 3 other dealers in town, Mission Viejo, Tustin, and Longo Toyota. I found that Tustin was the most expensive out of all, and NOT willing to budge on their set price. Longo was more flexible in terms of pricing, willing to sell the car slightly below invoice. And then, Mission Viejo wanted to beat the Longo lexus by a hair, but when I told them the deal I wanted, they clammed up and turned me down (I think the sales person got frustrated with me after about the 3rd hour or so). So I left and went to Newport. And WOW!!! What a difference!!!! They are the LARGEST Lexus dealer in the world, and what a friendly staff they are. So courteous, respectful and friendly.
I got my 2007 Lexus IS250 with X-pkg, Premium Pkg, and Nav, MSRP at 38,507 for 2K dollars BELOW invoice!!!! I am NOT going to give you the exact price of the car I GOT, because they said they won't do that again, but if you want a great deal (close to mine), give these guys a call.

You think 3k dollars under MSRP is a good price? Try 5K dollars under MSRP! That's close to what I got.... actually little more discount than that.

I am NOT making this up and I really want everyone to get a great deal on their lexus. I am posting this because I spent numerous hours at each of the dealers I mentioned above, and I really want to refer NEWPORT LEXUS to people because I have never experienced such a good deal anywhere.

My sales person's name was Gil. And the guy who gave me this incredible deal was:

Brian Hoffman (Sales Manager)
(949) 477-7000
(949) 477-7162 (Direct)

3901 MacArthur Blvd.
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Mention my name if you want to Brian. Tell him if he knows Richard, the guy who he gave an incredible deal to. He will know!

Good luck on buying your new Lexus.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought my Lexus IS250 from Newport Lexus last night. Before that, I called 3 other dealers in town, Mission Viejo, Tustin, and Longo Toyota. I found that Tustin was the most expensive out of all, and NOT willing to budge on their set price. Longo was more flexible in terms of pricing, willing to sell the car slightly below invoice. And then, Mission Viejo wanted to beat the Longo lexus by a hair, but when I told them the deal I wanted, they clammed up and turned me down (I think the sales person got frustrated with me after about the 3rd hour or so). So I left and went to Newport. And WOW!!! What a difference!!!! They are the LARGEST Lexus dealer in the world, and what a friendly staff they are. So courteous, respectful and friendly.
I got my 2007 Lexus IS250 with X-pkg, Premium Pkg, and Nav, MSRP at 38,507 for 2K dollars BELOW invoice!!!! I am NOT going to give you the exact price of the car I GOT, because they said they won't do that again, but if you want a great deal (close to mine), give these guys a call.

You think 3k dollars under MSRP is a good price? Try 5K dollars under MSRP! That's close to what I got.... actually little more discount than that.

I am NOT making this up and I really want everyone to get a great deal on their lexus. I am posting this because I spent numerous hours at each of the dealers I mentioned above, and I really want to refer NEWPORT LEXUS to people because I have never experienced such a good deal anywhere.

My sales person's name was Gil. And the guy who gave me this incredible deal was:

(949) 477-7000
(949) 477-7162 (Direct)

3901 MacArthur Blvd.
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Mention my name if you want to Brian. Tell him if he knows Richard, the guy who he gave an incredible deal to. He will know!

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
I bought my Lexus IS250 from Newport Lexus last night. . . .

(949) 477-7000
(949) 477-7162 (Direct)

3901 MacArthur Blvd.
Newport Beach, CA 92660

DIE SPAMMER, DIE!

81 - 100 of 267 Posts