Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
gsrthomas said:
How much was the sticker price MSRP?? How much did you negociate from the sticker price? Doesnt sound like you got much if any off MSRP.
I think sticker was ~$33800. It was the first or 2nd week they had received the '07's and we "had" to get it that week. I wasn't expecting a good deal.

·
Registered
23 Posts
07 Obsidian/Black, Premium Package, Preferred Accessory Pack, 18" Wheels, HIDs, Lip Spoiler - $32,952; $35,500 OTD

Bought last night!

·
Registered
3 Posts
$199 over MSRP, OTD (7% sales tax) for a custom order. 2007 IS250 AWD, luxury package, nav, xm, and a few other options. Not the best deal I've ever worked, but good enough. I can't wait to get it. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
$2000 under MSRP for my special order Smoky Granite/Sterling '07 IS250(MT), x-package & HID/AFS. Ordered last Saturday. Now I have to play the waiting game. I'm psyched though....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Does anybody know the slowest part of the year for the car sales industry? I know that it is best to try and get a good deal shortly before the end of a sales month or quarter. Also, does anybody know when toyota/lexus ends their fiscal year? Trying to get every advantage in my back pocket before I take on the the headache of getting a good price.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I got this. Base MSRP* $35,705.00
Available Package $5,987.00
Accessory Options $0.00
Bi-xenon High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS) Included
18-in Alloy Wheels with Summer Tires Included
Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks) Included
Rear spoiler Included
Delivery, Processing & Handling Fee † $715.00
Total MSRP** $42,407.00
APPLICABLE FEDERAL TAXES NOT INCLUDED.

Available Package
Premium Package with Additional Options
- Premium Package
- Lexus voice-activated DVD Navigation System
- Bi-xenon High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps and Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)
- 18-in Alloy Wheels with Summer Tires
- Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks)
- Rear spoiler

Total MSRP** $42,407.00

we only able to get it at $41,200.. Only $1,207 off MSRP..!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Help and Info for you

I actually need some help, but I also have some info.

Bought 2007 IS350 Sunday (in LA) /w
X Package + Navi + Preferred accessories
Includes front and rear spoiler.

Black on Tan (Obsidian / Cashmere)

$39250 for the car.

OTD was $45k though. I'm about to pay for the car (this week).

They convinced me to buy a road hazard crap for $1650, and the polymer extra crap for $600. Stupid I know, but I may be able to convince them to drop it altogether. The tire thing might be useful (Rear tires are ~$270 a pop, front ~$200), but the polymer i'm pretty sure I can get the same thing for ~$100-$200. I know they make the money from this stuff, but I feel really stupid bargaining for the car and having this slapped on it.

Any input will be greatly appreciated. ( especially ASAP =P )

Also Taste of Lexus gave me a $750. I'm paying cash/financing through someone else; they told me to to mail it in _like_ a rebate, and I will get a check.

·
Registered
111 Posts
gyung said:
I actually need some help, but I also have some info.

Bought 2007 IS350 Sunday (in LA) /w
X Package + Navi + Preferred accessories
Includes front and rear spoiler.

Black on Tan (Obsidian / Cashmere)

$39250 for the car.

OTD was $45k though. I'm about to pay for the car (this week).

They convinced me to buy a road hazard crap for $1650, and the polymer extra crap for $600. Stupid I know, but I may be able to convince them to drop it altogether. The tire thing might be useful (Rear tires are ~$270 a pop, front ~$200), but the polymer i'm pretty sure I can get the same thing for ~$100-$200. I know they make the money from this stuff, but I feel really stupid bargaining for the car and having this slapped on it.

Any input will be greatly appreciated. ( especially ASAP =P )

Also Taste of Lexus gave me a $750. I'm paying cash/financing through someone else; they told me to to mail it in _like_ a rebate, and I will get a check.
so if you get the coupon from taste of lexus., you get more back.. humm.. I have the taste of lexus coming up in three weeks., I wonder if they will still honor that..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok i went there today to pay. The polymer is now 300 bucks, so OTD:

2007 IS350 Obsidian / Cashmere,

X-Package /w Assessories
Front/Rear Spoiler
Luxury pack /w wood interior
other standard stuff... (HID and stuff)

43,017 MSRP,

44,840 OTD /w Tire Hazard and Tires for Life (1650, they said I can remove it before I claim.)

/w 750 Taste of Lexus,

Total: 44,090

Newport Lexus in CA

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
gyung said:
Ok i went there today to pay. The polymer is now 300 bucks, so OTD:

2007 IS350 Obsidian / Cashmere,

X-Package /w Assessories
Front/Rear Spoiler
Luxury pack /w wood interior
other standard stuff... (HID and stuff)

43,017 MSRP,

44,840 OTD /w Tire Hazard and Tires for Life (1650, they said I can remove it before I claim.)

/w 750 Taste of Lexus,

Total: 44,090

Newport Lexus in CA
Thats alot of money. I would not go for any additional items that the dealer tries to sell you. I bet you could of negociated at least $1k more.

Make sure you keep your car for a while. In a year total your car is not going to be worth more than $35k according to kbb.

21 - 40 of 267 Posts