Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the GGP has LSD, so that means that the 5speed doesnt?

Also please post other details that are different between the others.

If you know the cost to put a LSD on the regular 5speed please post the price.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
549 Posts
GGP = Graphite Grey Pearl

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JDM_IS4921 said:
GGP = Graphite Grey Pearl
Shows my lack of knowledge on the IS300's :confused:

Thanks alot though, I figured out the one I am buying is a GGP now :bigSmile:

Anyways thanks alot. TTYL

- soon to be IS300 Owner

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
Diabolic Serenity said:
Shows my lack of knowledge on the IS300's :confused:

Thanks alot though, I figured out the one I am buying is a GGP now :bigSmile:

Anyways thanks alot. TTYL

- soon to be IS300 Owner
Good luck on your purchase. GGP is a great color! Hope you have some money saved up for mods after the big buy! :p

Post some pics once you buy! :cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
300iss said:
P.S. Here is a link of what everyones rims look like on the GGP....just to give you a picture of how it could look....
http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=261440
This IS300 I am looking at already has an ??? Intake, Tanabe Exhaust & Tenzo Apex5 wheels.

Thanks for the link to the wheels section though. I plan on trading the Tenzos in to get some Mesh Wheels such as BBS or HP Designs.

Also about the $ for mods. Know any good sites with Midpipes. Also what Springs can I get for less than $250 that give me a good 1.25" drop in the front/rear.

Ooopppss I almost forgot, so this IS300 5 Speed Manual has an LSD? I noticed when I was test driving it, it said the Traction Control was going off like CRAZY, where is the TCS button located? My RX8 never set TCS off like that before. :cool:

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
Well what you are looking for with the wheels and springs sounds like my car :cool:

I have Hp Evo's, 18x8's and tein s-tech springs. I would definitely rec. these springs! They arent expensive at all, under you $250 range, and give a nice 1.5'' drop. Oh and the trac button is located under the radio. Here are a couple pics....check out my homepage for a lot more!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
300iss said:
Well what you are looking for with the wheels and springs sounds like my car :cool:

I have Hp Evo's, 18x8's and tein s-tech springs. I would definitely rec. these springs! They arent expensive at all, under you $250 range, and give a nice 1.5'' drop. Oh and the trac button is located under the radio. Here are a couple pics....check out my homepage for a lot more!

Your car is exactly what I am looking for! Perhaps it would be the sexiest IS300 I have seen so far if it was a GGP. :p Thanks for the pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts