Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone make recommendations for a streetable clutch kit to go with my lightened flywheel ?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Where are all of these clutch threads coming from all of a sudden? Lol.... It's all personal preference and what you like and what your goals are. i went with the Fidanza Lightweight Fly and SPEC stage 2+ clutch. Mine is an unsprung setup, which means neither my flywheel or clutch are sprung. I love it! Everyone will tell you that you have to have a sprung clutch disc. It's all about the feel.

·
Registered
820 Posts
That is such a vague question... Like dfolic said, its really down to personal preference. I personally will be going with the Clutchmasters fx200 with Fidanza light weight flywheel. Search up and read what others have said about different brands...

·
Registered
262 Posts
meh i wasnt too happy with my clutch masters... the throw bearing went bad in like 2 months and the flywheel chattered for a minute meh probly 3k miles... i say go fidanza and something good for a cutch

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've had really good luck with ACT clutches in the past and will likely use that one on my IS when I get it :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts