Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well as many of you know, i got a little bundle of fire coming soon. and to be honest i am lost for names. My first son was lost ( r.i.p N.S.A ) and its as if god gave him back to me, and put his soul into my dog. Nathan, The reason i am where i am today. so in my eyes i will soon have two kids.

So to the task at hand, i really want a unique name for this child, although he is very unexpected. for me to have son is very rare in my family..everyone has daughters first, and ( no offence to the women ) i would be bald from before i hit 30. SOOOOOOO what names do you guys have? if you can figure out the meanin that would be great!

this is what i have soo far

She likes - Joshua, Kalib, Shaunn,

The only two that appeal to me are

Noah, and Chaze ( which means - Freeman )

I was also thinking - Turbo, Boost, TRD, Lexus, IS, twojay.....

so lets here what you have!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I like minitauro like a bull

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Don't give your kid a name too crazy. Some parents give their kids unique names for their children... only for the children to be picked on as they grow up because of that name.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol yea i know..i remeber that in school, i know kids may make fun of his name whatever i name him..but i remember when a kid did that to me in grade 5, i beat the shit out that little bastard. Ill never forget his name..HA tyler..little white boy turned red!

my little bro just had a kid to..so they will be like nukes on KFC. so i dont worry about bullying.

Siren i sound like a dog with peanut butter in my mouth tryin to pronounce that..need some help.

i thought about Lambo to? yea yea? or how about Austin? Vanquish?... LMAO!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Crester's dead on. My wife is a teacher and she says the kids with the weird names generally have a tougher time - specially with names that could be either sex (like Tyler and Leslie). My advice, give him an old fashioned name like Michael or Kevin.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
what about argyle a great scotch name or shamous a great irish name.:bigSmile:

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
What qualities do you aspire for your kid? How do you envision him/her? That might guide us in finding a name for your kid. :D

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Argyle..sounds like someone from the gargoyles cartoon..unique..

Well, obviously im want my son to be like me..im young so i know ill still be able to relate to him when he gets here. Ive be forced to grow up and see things some grown men havent seen or faced. so first and for most i need him to be tough. I am my mama's soulja, and she told me never to raise my hand for a woman, ( unless she is killin me ) she raised me..fuckin dad dipped when i need him the most. so he has to be very loyal to the both of us. Common sense has to be a MUST!.

he will be a rugged kid, my younger bro just had a kid. both my really close cousin has 1 boy and the other 2 boys. my older bro lives across the street with one boy and one girl.

all in all i just care about this kid being able to survive and go strong when im gone. as long as he is alive ive got his back, i had no one to have mine and i think i would a millionaire by now if either of my parents gave me a little push.

so in a nutshell i want him to carry out what ive made and become soo far and become more successful, then anyone would have imagined me or my siblings to become. never try to be something he is not. be a trend setter. No money makes the world go round, but doesnt light his soul.. ALWAYS ALWAYS Stay grounded!

And he will love dogs and animals for sure!

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Bruce a la Bruce willis a la Die Hard/Pulp Fiction?

Tough, rugged, loyal, a man amongst men?

I can't think of a name for a successful entrepreneur that is tough, rugged, loyal, a gentleman, and is an animal lover. Maybe someone else will come up with something better.

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
OH! Sylvester? Short for Sly?

Tough, rugged, loyal, ladies man, a bit sophisticated, and gentle/soft spoken underneath the mean exterior?

·
Registered
368 Posts
i think we should get a pole going to vote

I like Max or Alex

for a name

Like the simpson episode

when homer changed his name to Max Power

lol

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
lol.

talkin about wack names. I kno a girl named Sparkle LOL.

who the fuck names there kid Sparkle.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
if its a boy... Billy Bob

If its a girl....Billy Bob

Hope that helps lol

BTW...I had a sort of unique name. My real first name is Jahn Adrian; however Jahn is pronounced "John". Growing up I just threw out the 2nd part of my name and mainly just used the first part. No problems there. Although at times I wish I just used my real name throughout my life, sounds really cool now that I think about it :(

·
Registered
129 Posts
well my name is Maceo my bros are jomo, marvin and antany.

Hell imma give my son a japanese name like Ryu or Hayabeusa or akira

just dont give him a name that will be easy to make fun of and choose something nice that you know girls will love saying when he gets older..

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Billy Bob!! thats it!! hahahahhahahaaa!

I like Slyvestor ( sly ) i like the meaning too!

Marvin is good too..

ill put up a list of names that appeal me, and then we can all have vote after..

when my son is older i will be sure to let him know we all pitched in to name him!

Name List :
-Sly
-Marv
-Noah
-Chaze
-Joshua

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
well my name is Maceo my bros are jomo, marvin and antany.

Hell imma give my son a japanese name like Ryu or Hayabeusa or akira

just dont give him a name that will be easy to make fun of and choose something nice that you know girls will love saying when he gets older..
lol... I almost spray my coffee out when I read the Ryu thing...

If you're asian, you can probably get away with it... but otherwise a name like that would be odd...

if you wanna go that route..
name him Takumi, after the Iniital D anime... haha

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I went to school with a Jomo

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol... I almost spray my coffee out when I read the Ryu thing...

If you're asian, you can probably get away with it... but otherwise a name like that would be odd...

if you wanna go that route..
name him Takumi, after the Iniital D anime... haha

AHAHAHAHAAA!!!! initial D, i liked that shit too!

I am from the west indies islands. I am canadian but thats my background, and i am open to anything, i respect every culture.

Ive also decided that instead of putting winnie the pooh or tigger, or any other baby like themes i would put his them as Marvel. because for one, i loved it when i was a kid, and i am older now and still love it!

so i was also thinking of names like ....Wolverine, Magneto, or Gambit...lol

wow i really gotta start gettin serious about this!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Argyle..sounds like someone from the gargoyles cartoon..unique..

Well, obviously im want my son to be like me..im young so i know ill still be able to relate to him when he gets here. Ive be forced to grow up and see things some grown men havent seen or faced. so first and for most i need him to be tough. I am my mama's soulja, and she told me never to raise my hand for a woman, ( unless she is killin me ) she raised me..fuckin dad dipped when i need him the most. so he has to be very loyal to the both of us. Common sense has to be a MUST!.

he will be a rugged kid, my younger bro just had a kid. both my really close cousin has 1 boy and the other 2 boys. my older bro lives across the street with one boy and one girl.

all in all i just care about this kid being able to survive and go strong when im gone. as long as he is alive ive got his back, i had no one to have mine and i think i would a millionaire by now if either of my parents gave me a little push.

so in a nutshell i want him to carry out what ive made and become soo far and become more successful, then anyone would have imagined me or my siblings to become. never try to be something he is not. be a trend setter. No money makes the world go round, but doesnt light his soul.. ALWAYS ALWAYS Stay grounded!

And he will love dogs and animals for sure!

very well put :)

and very inspirational!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts