people on the site prefer l-tuned becuase of OEM quality

you can buy l-tuned parts for your car, but they are expensive

hope that helps

the picture shows the rims, bodykit, emblems, foglights, and grill

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I got this info. from Car and Driver:

The L-Tuned edition is a factory-authorized aftermarket kit that actually enhances the IS300's above-average performance without voiding Lexus warranty. It has two packages engineered by Toyota Racing Development, dubbed series I and II.
Series I consists of a six piece body kit and 55-watt foglamps plus a larger-diameter stainless-steel exhaust system that adds a claimed 8HP to the stock IS's 215HP. Total price is $4000 USD.
Series II costs more at $7698, Series II includes all the Series I mods augmented with larger cast-aluminum wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport tires.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Kev IS300 said:
I got this info. from Car and Driver:

The L-Tuned edition is a factory-authorized aftermarket kit that actually enhances the IS300's above-average performance without voiding Lexus warranty. It has two packages engineered by Toyota Racing Development, dubbed series I and II.
Series I consists of a six piece body kit and 55-watt foglamps plus a larger-diameter stainless-steel exhaust system that adds a claimed 8HP to the stock IS's 215HP. Total price is $4000 USD.
Series II costs more at $7698, Series II includes all the Series I mods augmented with larger cast-aluminum wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport tires.
Stage I also includes badges (and a grill which I guess is the 6th piece)
Stage II also includes sway bars and l-tuned springs. (~1" drop)

Other than that, that Car & Driver post seems right. Oh, those are retail prices - they seem a bit high, even for the L-tuned stuff. :wink:

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Dude why do you people have to be @ssholes????

Posting a link to the search function, nice job way to be helpful......
Why post any comment if you are not going to help?

Psssst Hey fock faces the search function sux

·
Registered
572 Posts
TomC said:

Not being as asshole man. He asked about L-Tuned which is a VERY broad topic. If he wanted to know EVERYTHING about L-Tuned I'm just letting him know that practically everything he needs to know is able to be found using the search which would be way more efficient for him to find there.

And yes, the seacrh function has sucked lately, but have you tried ttyping in "L-Tuned" ? I did. And when I did, even I learned more than I already knew about L-Tuned, FYI.

lol i hope you didnt mean to harm me
Of course I didn't mean to harm you man! :D I was just letting you know that this site is VERY informative and you'll find more answers to your question about L-Tuned by going there than you will in posts that are in this thread. I guarantee you!

Nobody is being an ass, just introducing you to a part of this site that will benefit you if you are trying to learn more about this car. Thats all.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
dela said:
TomC said:

Not being as asshole man. He asked about L-Tuned which is a VERY broad topic. If he wanted to know EVERYTHING about L-Tuned I'm just letting him know that practically everything he needs to know is able to be found using the search which would be way more efficient for him to find there.

And yes, the seacrh function has sucked lately, but have you tried ttyping in "L-Tuned" ? I did. And when I did, even I learned more than I already knew about L-Tuned, FYI.

lol i hope you didnt mean to harm me
Of course I didn't mean to harm you man! :D I was just letting you know that this site is VERY informative and you'll find more answers to your question about L-Tuned by going there than you will in posts that are in this thread. I guarantee you!

Nobody is being an ass, just introducing you to a part of this site that will benefit you if you are trying to learn more about this car. Thats all.
No you're right. Your post was ok, but there was another one that was just a link to the search function, When the kid asked for a price, which is a very narrow question.

If you do not have the answer why be a jerk??

Dela my comments were not geared towards you.......

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.