Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
dan-o was some mid-west yokel that drove a Licoln Mark VII... he signed on as a regular joe, just a fan of the car, but he couldn't take the PL "flavor" so he bitched out... he thought we were too crude... NAW! :lol:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Racing harness, Racing helmet, golfclubs, briefcase, dewalt drill, lexus owners manual, lexus first aid kit, all my nieces and nephews xmass gifts, paper :crazy:

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Nuttin except for the First Aid Kit... and the Spare tire... But i have a box of books to be delivered and some Bras in there.... :chill: and panties.

·
11,062 Posts
Shiznit said:
2 dead hookers and a partridge in a pear tree
Speakin' of bodies in the trunk, I was scanning channels last night and stopped because I spotted an SC430 in some show. A cop had pulled over this couple with a child sleeping on the back seat. After he decided to let them off, he spotted something "oozing" from the trunk. Yep, a body in there. Now, I KNOW that trunk is small. Could they have fit a body in there with the spare or you suppose they had run-flat tires? :wink:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
sorry for bringing up an ooooold thread, but in my trunk today there were....well look for yourself

(dunno y its all white...wasn't my camera, but it was one of those credit-card sized ones)

edit: the only thing I regularly carry in my trunk are my license plates....I don't wanna put them on. I've had dealer plates on for many months now.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
rear strut tower bar, cargo net, towel, HKS silencer, mechanix gloves, trash bags (cant have people throwing up in the car), magic duster, bungee cords, 4d mag light... thats all i can think of for now.

·
13,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
wow. talk about old thread.

i have a box full of supplies (coolant, rag, etc.)

cleats, baseball mit, batting gloves, first aid kit and spare. and nav mounted in there.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
scottschoe said:
sorry for bringing up an ooooold thread, but in my trunk today there were....well look for yourself

(dunno y its all white...wasn't my camera, but it was one of those credit-card sized ones)
:lol: :lol:

where can I pick some of those up at?

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
scottschoe said:

they look eleventeen!

41 - 60 of 73 Posts