Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Moderator
Joined
·
13,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you have in your trunk right now???

i have my lexus first-aid kit :) and my ice/snow scraper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,810 Posts
All the original Lexus stuff.
golf clubs, golf shoes, golf balls. Yes, IS is my daily driver and my golf cart.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
AR-15, moddified to be fully automatic. Several keys of pure, uncut China White.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,635 Posts
a few small additions to the first aid kit, 2 golf clubs (9 and 4 irons) w/ a glove, a 1.5 million candlepower spot/flood light, ski repair/tuning stuff in a small took box, socket set, extra screwdriver, 1 crushed tissue box, 1 qt of Mobil 1 (5-30 synthetic), a small funnel, rain-x and 4-5 disc golf discs....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,086 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
a few small additions to the first aid kit, 2 golf clubs (9 and 4 irons) w/ a glove, a 1.5 million candlepower spot/flood light, ski repair/tuning stuff in a small took box, socket set, extra screwdriver, 1 crushed tissue box, 1 qt of Mobil 1 (5-30 synthetic), a small funnel, rain-x and 4-5 disc golf discs....
Did you run outside to check?
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
11,062 Posts
First aid kit, blanket, cotton cloths for wiping down the sides after the mirrors drip on the clean car, electric tire pump, a couple of flares...and the spare tire, of course. ...oh, and the cargo net.

Anyone carrying a small fire extinguisher? I was thinking of getting one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,609 Posts
SeattleSheila said:
First aid kit, blanket, cotton cloths for wiping down the sides after the mirrors drip on the clean car, electric tire pump, a couple of flares...and the spare tire, of course.

Anyone carrying a small fire extinguisher? I was thinking of getting one.
I used to but I lost it.

No one else carries douches in the trunk? You never know... ya know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,720 Posts
some subs and an amp...first aid kit w/ tampons added in (you never know when or where you will run out) and christmas presents for my husband that I can't take out until I find a good hiding spot in the house
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
and christmas presents for my husband that I can't take out until I find a good hiding spot in the house
Strap on?
 
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
About this Discussion
72 Replies
49 Participants
oneeyejack
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top