Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
13,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you have in your trunk right now???

i have my lexus first-aid kit :) and my ice/snow scraper.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
All the original Lexus stuff.
golf clubs, golf shoes, golf balls. Yes, IS is my daily driver and my golf cart.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
AR-15, moddified to be fully automatic. Several keys of pure, uncut China White.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
a few small additions to the first aid kit, 2 golf clubs (9 and 4 irons) w/ a glove, a 1.5 million candlepower spot/flood light, ski repair/tuning stuff in a small took box, socket set, extra screwdriver, 1 crushed tissue box, 1 qt of Mobil 1 (5-30 synthetic), a small funnel, rain-x and 4-5 disc golf discs....

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
a few small additions to the first aid kit, 2 golf clubs (9 and 4 irons) w/ a glove, a 1.5 million candlepower spot/flood light, ski repair/tuning stuff in a small took box, socket set, extra screwdriver, 1 crushed tissue box, 1 qt of Mobil 1 (5-30 synthetic), a small funnel, rain-x and 4-5 disc golf discs....
Did you run outside to check?

·
11,062 Posts
First aid kit, blanket, cotton cloths for wiping down the sides after the mirrors drip on the clean car, electric tire pump, a couple of flares...and the spare tire, of course. ...oh, and the cargo net.

Anyone carrying a small fire extinguisher? I was thinking of getting one.

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
SeattleSheila said:
First aid kit, blanket, cotton cloths for wiping down the sides after the mirrors drip on the clean car, electric tire pump, a couple of flares...and the spare tire, of course.

Anyone carrying a small fire extinguisher? I was thinking of getting one.
I used to but I lost it.

No one else carries douches in the trunk? You never know... ya know.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
some subs and an amp...first aid kit w/ tampons added in (you never know when or where you will run out) and christmas presents for my husband that I can't take out until I find a good hiding spot in the house

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
and christmas presents for my husband that I can't take out until I find a good hiding spot in the house
Strap on?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts