Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has to the slowest forum im on (reflection of our cars??) hehehe

Why so quite??

No one selling stuff? I maybe selling my Eibach Springs, which are 3 weeks old, if anyones genuinly interestd....

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, a little bit lower, not sure if Ill go Coilovers (Im poor!!)

·
2,049 Posts
KOFFEE-BLACK said:
This has to the slowest forum im on (reflection of our cars??) hehehe

Why so quite??

No one selling stuff? I maybe selling my Eibach Springs, which are 3 weeks old, if anyones genuinly interestd....
Slow?? You haven't visited the "Altezza" forum lately right?....... Thought not! :lol:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats true TRD!

Yeah, that Altezza hasnt changed much since I joined.

I like it here as its IS200, not 300!

Maybe this can be a thread to post some pics of your rides up..

·
Registered
72 Posts
hey koffee
i been keeping an eye out for you on the roads this week, but no luck.

Eric : your rx330, did u get the one with the Mark Levinson system ? if so, how is it ? i was never given the chance to take the SC430 or LS430 for a test drive :| i wonder why...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A meet would be sweet!!

Yeah ALM, I havent driven it since the weekend, I actually just took it out tonight, raced a EL Fairmont, I beat it by half a car till about 100km, then he started to pull away :(

I need boost or something!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
buy those high water pressure guns for $99 at autobahn or hardware store. Then you can wash as much as you like!

Nah i didn't get teh Mark Levinson one :(
$$$$$

·
Registered
890 Posts
Where exactly do u guys drive around? I head to the city most days on the m4, but never see any other lex
Theres a graphite is200 that parks at sydney uni with plates altzza or something
If only we had cards

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OZIS200 said:
Where exactly do u guys drive around? I head to the city most days on the m4, but never see any other lex
Theres a graphite is200 that parks at sydney uni with plates altzza or something
If only we had cards
I see that one around Kensington area...

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And there is no "For Sale Section" For Aussie members :( Thats most importand in a Forum I rekon! I love For Sale sections!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.