Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what you wonderful fools were planning on for dinner.....

I'm making home made fried rice (egg, onion, brocoli, and carrots, with soy sauce and Hondashi) and then adding in some Salmon with teriyaki sauce. Kinda stumped as to what else to add on the side for a vegetable. any suggestions?

well respond with what you guys are having, maybe it'll be what i make tomorrow night. hehe

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Your probably gonna laugh, but I made some Salsa flavored Doritos encrusted chicked breast, breaded, along with some other spices.

I seared it in some olive oil, and made some pasta with a homemade sauce and it tastes pretty damn good. However, the chicked turned a little red on the outside because of the coloring from the Doritos. It was my first time making it and I guess I just felt creative.

Oh and a nice big bottle of San Gria (sp?).

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sanctuary said:
Your probably gonna laugh, but I made some Salsa flavored Doritos encrusted chicked breast, breaded, along with some other spices.

I seared it in some olive oil, and made some pasta with a homemade sauce and it tastes pretty damn good. However, the chicked turned a little red on the outside because of the coloring from the Doritos. It was my first time making it and I guess I just felt creative.

doesn't sound half bad, How does it taste?

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
ITALIAN LEX said:
Sanctuary said:

It tastes spicy and the chicked breast came out REAL juicy. The olive oil I used was straight from someones home in Greece. The left over Dorito pieces mix in well with the pasta, it really gives it an interesting presentation. I will definatley make it again.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Was wondering also how the Dorito-chicken tastes...

As for me, I'm starting with some Beaulieu Vineyards Cabernet, then heading out to Champps with some friends for dinner. Then I'll return home to get some work accomplished. :p

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
Sanctuary said:
ITALIAN LEX said:
Sanctuary said:

It tastes spicy and the chicked breast came out REAL juicy. The olive oil I used was straight from someones home in Greece. The left over Dorito pieces mix in well with the pasta, it really gives it an interesting presentation. I will definatley make it again.
Tell me when, I'll be over for dinner. :D

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
is300girl said:
Sanctuary said:
ITALIAN LEX said:
Sanctuary said:

You got it my dear!

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
is300girl said:
Sanctuary said:
ITALIAN LEX said:
Sanctuary said:

yea seriously me too! I'll drive the distance lol

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well maybe not to chicago! oh well i guess I'll have to make it on my own. wanna put up the recipe? I think it sounds really interesting.

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
Sanctuary said:
is300girl said:
Sanctuary said:
ITALIAN LEX said:
Sanctuary said:

You got it my dear!
Sweet! :p

Did anyone ever try the Chicken Fingers at Planet Hollywood? They were breaded with Captain Crunch cereal and were served with a spicy dijon mustand dipping sauce. Those were yummy!

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
I just finished cooking for dinner: honey walnut shrimp, 5 pieces of deep friend stuffed tofu and for vegetables, I stirred fry chives with chopped garlic. All of them will be served with the good old steamed rice....

Yep, I cook for myself...

eat yum yum... :D :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
12 Participants
UW IS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing