Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...im new here, but i signed up cause my gf has an IS300 and is looking to lower it...im not to familiar with the IS, i normally stick to domestics since i have a Camaro SS...but i was wondering what yall would recomed, ive seen the Eibachs and HKS, and also Hotchkis...the Eibachs are used by alot of F-Body guys along with Hotchkis....i just wanna make sure she gets the best possible for her car, and im just askin yall since i dont know too much in this field...she is looking for about an 1 inch to a 1.5 inch drop for it...thanks for all ur help...Jason

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
Eibach or Hotchkis would be good for springs.
HKS Hipermaxx Damper II's are really good for coilovers. The car Im repping has them. Very good ride, can go very low, and I mean very low.
This thread should be in the Stop, Drop, and Roll forum

·
Registered
584 Posts
for springs in my opinion (exclude coilovers)

eibach = most comfort but only 1 in lower

lsportline = heard its pretty good. 1.5 lower?

tein = looks and performance i've heard 1.6 lower

hotchkis = 1.6 & 1.0 lower good performance

sprint = 2.0-2.5 lower nice look . terrible bumpy ride

h&r = always a good company.

dont just get springs though. get coilover. safest bet . research on all the coilovers . . . JIC tein hks zeal are all good. just what you're looking for.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Wrong forum. :crazy:
Put yor topic in S, D & R

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
WhiteLex03 said:
H&R are great springs. Just put mine in last Tuesday and ride quality is great.

-Ringo
I'd agree!

And mine are for sale, make an offer

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I have the HKS Hypermax LS coilovers on my IS and I really like them. They offer adjustable ride height and have a good balance between performance and ride quality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts