Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
those look pretty nice, but they look just like the volk c28n rims. i would rather go for the volk version. check out the volk website, there should be some pictures there of the rims.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
blackLtuned03 said:
those look pretty nice, but they look just like the volk c28n rims. i would rather go for the volk version. check out the volk website, there should be some pictures there of the rims.
smart guy right here ^

·
Registered
218 Posts
Chinoz said:
yeah money will be an issue for me, anybody has experience with this wheel before?
I was panning to buy these wheels as well. But I decided to save up my money and I got the Volk CE28 in mercury silver. You can click on my www botton to see them.

I personally think that the Volk wheels maybe a better deal in the long run. I live in Houston and there are big pot holes here and I drive 'not so slow', so the forged wheels from Volk may stand up to the abuse better ( well at least that was the impression I got from reading comments here)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got 1500 to spend, and i have no clue on what wheel to buy. i want gunmetal with polish lip. I have search everywhere, but so far none that i really like... :pissed:

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Chinoz said:
I got 1500 to spend, and i have no clue on what wheel to buy. i want gunmetal with polish lip. I have search everywhere, but so far none that i really like... :pissed:
if that is your spending limit i would go with replica wheels, as higher quality brand name wheels generally run at least 2k with tires, mounting and balancing..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts