Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, but with a catch your Is is pretty much stock.

??????????????????????????????

I know it sounds lame but Im boared.:)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
id boost my car

engine first then use whatevers left (if any) on the body

id prefer having a sleeper than
a sick body and no power

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
i would put it in an ira and buy a ferrari when your 55 :)

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
uhh maybe buy all the stuff in your sig that says Coming spring and move it over to Current mods..... that should be a start!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
I'd boost, but keep the boost low till you have more funds, say 6-9psi. If you don't want to boost, then I'd grab some 5Zigen ZR+520 wheels, and kit it.

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
Please do not buy a Lextacy strut tower bar! Better yet, don't buy anything Lextacy!

I vote boost.

·
Registered
291 Posts
seriously, i want to say save most of it since economy is doing bad and things are going to get expensive. but i would probably dedicate maybe no more than about 1500 to spend on your car and put the rest away. dont spend all 4000, unless you make 100,000/year ;) thats my 2 cents.

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
before even think about the car. the first thing I would do is pay off all my debt, if any then I will think about the car and I would not waste the whole 4000$ in the car, I would make a trip to Hawaii or something with the rest.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
i spent it on a body kit, but even 4000 wasn't enough for that. so i matched funds and took a trip abroad. i like to have my cake and eat it.

life's short ;)

1 - 20 of 94 Posts