Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was over at an older friends house playing poker w/ a few guys. I guess this guy has had some issues w/ some punkass teenagers who live a couple blocks away. When we came out to go home around 12:30 am I noticed some crap on the hood. After further investigation I realized that someone had opened fire on his house, and the vehicles w/ paint guns. They hit my car w/ three shots(2 on the rear bumper,1 under the car next to the exhuast) Luckily that sh*t doesn't dry, or stain. I was pretty pissed though :pissed: :pissed: Heres the situation now. He knows where these kids live because he's had problems w/ them in the past w/ egging his house ect. He has had words w/ a couple of their dads. My question is should I forget about it since there was no damage, other than me waking up early this morning to was the car, or should I try to confront them. I'm 29 and own my own house, and when I get into a confrantation w/ people I usually go a little nuts. Its hard for me not to start knocking people out if someone is in my face talking sh*t. My friend ,who is about 48 said when he went to their house before that one of the kids fathers got chesty w/ him and talked some sh*t. I don't want it to get out of hand and get into legal trouble(jail,lawsuit), but I feel like I want to go find these punks , and teach them a serious lesson. by that I mean whooping their ass and if their dads want some, I'll kick their asses too. My neighbor is one of the baddest street fighters I know, so between him and myself it would be fun. :eek: What would you do.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Confront them one night dressed up in ski masks and whoop the dog shit out of them... :bitching: :lol: and post some pics up!

·
Registered
683 Posts
you gotta f*ck em up...i know im young and stupid, but still, if someone messes with your car, and especially your house (in this situation, it was your friends) you do what you gotta do.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Well paintball paint doesn't really do any damage other than annoyance.
I wouldn't do anything unless you know you are a directed target at which point you should confront him.
If the dad is a dick, proceed to hog tying their dog and duct tape its mouth shut. Gut its belly open. Tie the intestine to the door handle and proceed with a doorbell ditch.
sweet revenge...... :p

·
Registered
683 Posts
is300insf said:
Well paintball paint doesn't really do any damage other than annoyance.
I wouldn't do anything unless you know you are a directed target at which point you should confront him.
If the dad is a dick, proceed to hog tying their dog and duct tape its mouth shut. Gut its belly open. Tie the intestine to the door handle and proceed with a doorbell ditch.
sweet revenge...... :p
your a sick mother f*cker...f*ckin rednecks...lets hog tie a dog??...go hog tie your sister and have your way with her.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Sorry about that. Sometimes I forget how dark humor can be so offending. That post was not to be taken seriously by any means.

Gotta stop reading Brett Easton Ellis books.

Uuuhhh.... I have to go return some video tapes.

·
Registered
306 Posts
First Fuck up the cars. Key them, slash their tires, smash up their exhaust, then egg the house itself where there's paint. Make sure you have spray paint and spray paint all over the house the words "F U C K YOU" every where.

·
Registered
683 Posts
IS300Blitz said:
First f*ck up the cars. Key them, slash their tires, smash up their exhaust, then egg the house itself where there's paint. Make sure you have spray paint and spray paint all over the house the words "F U C K YOU" every where.
lets put this guys age into perspective...you said you were 29 right?...i mean, that would be something you would do when you were a kid, but confront the kids father, try to settle it like adults, and if hes a dick, take care of it....f*ck em up

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Wash your car and let it go. You think they did it, unless you see them do it there is really little retaliation that you could justify.

Now, if you catch them with a smoking paintgun (so to speak), then you can detain them for the police using necessary force. I think the charges for paintguns are more serious that they would be for eggs, which BTW, would really f*ck up your paint. So you are sort of lucky, really, that they vandalized your car in such an innocuous way.

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
You are going to risk getting sued, thrown in jail, injured, and whatever else, because someone shot a paintball gun at your (parked) car. It would be different if you were driving at the time, you were certain who did it, or someone got hurt.

LexArkana says your best course of action is to file a report with the police. if your friend wants to get creative, tell him to set up a surveillanc e system. You can pick them up for a couple hundred bucks at any wholesale club store. A lot less expensive than the possible alternatives.

But that's just me.

·
Registered
306 Posts
noobie said:
IS300Blitz said:
First f*ck up the cars. Key them, slash their tires, smash up their exhaust, then egg the house itself where there's paint. Make sure you have spray paint and spray paint all over the house the words "F U C K YOU" every where.
lets put this guys age into perspective...you said you were 29 right?...i mean, that would be something you would do when you were a kid, but confront the kids father, try to settle it like adults, and if hes a dick, take care of it....f*ck em up
That's exactly why he should do it. The kid's father would think that his son did some stupid crap to some other kids, or at the very least think it was some other punk kids in the neighborhood that did it.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
go over to they house with a shot gun when nobodies home and shoot that bitch up...then kick in the front door and ram sack that bitch 8)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Okay, no one's stepping up to be the voice of reason, so I will try my hand.

Your car: Not damaged in any serious manner; just needed a wash.
Your friend: Knows exactly who did it and where they live.

Why would you risk bodily harm for something like paintballs? In this crazy world, you never know what type of crazy you'll meet. Judging by the parents' lack of concern about this matter, I think it's safe to say that they are every bit as idiotic as their kids (apple never falls far from the tree).
So what if this idiot decides to pull out a weapon on you?
What if you DO kick the crap out of them?
You may: a) get injured or worse over something insignificant
b) go to jail, or end up paying the punks and their families

Why not:
Get the police involved, and tell them that the parents are doing nothing despite your friend having talked to them.
That way, at least a file is opened, and even if you don't catch them doing it (a vid. cam might be a good idea), if the police have a file, and you tell them these guys have it out for you (or your friend), they're more likely to take your complaints seriously.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Set up a surveillance camera, catch them on tape and get the police involved. Then return the favor after a couple of months. Nobody will think you did it because you already handle it like a responsible adult. :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I loved all this feadback from you guys/girls. I have decided to forget about it, it's not worth my time/money to start another fued. I figured they shot my car because it was parked at my friends house, not because they were after me. They don't even know who I am. So from now on if I go back to his house again to play poker,or for any other reason, I'm driving my 87 K-5 Blazer. 8) If my Blazer gets hit sometime w/ paintballs ,then I will go kick some ass- :bitching: :pissed: But for now I'm going to chill. I just installed my Drager 2 , PLP intake within the last two days, and yesterday went for a ride up into the mountains, kicked in the E-shift, ect power, and had some fun :shame: :shame: :shame: After that I wasn't concered about it anymore. I washed it before the drive so it's back to its shiny shelf. Peace

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
30 Participants
crazeazn
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing