Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or any of you for that matter, lol

So my wife has been driving my car lately and has been pressin on me how I should just switch cars with her cuz she loves drivin it so much, so I'm now thinking of giving her the ASP and then selling her car (2005 altima) and finding myself another IS in 5 speed, now the question, what color should I get?

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
hot pink son... Seriously though, why don't you get whatever color you like?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the one i want is the one i have but unfortunately the wife has more pull than me lol, im thinkin the royal blue color, forgot the name of it tho

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeees that color has definitely grown on me the most, what is the actual color name?

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Owned by the wifey.... Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
If your gunna get another is300 and 5 speed, get what u can find it took me 6 months to find a 5speed, and yay another is300 ftw!!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
id say white. it has really grown on me over the years. or ggp. i get a ton of compliments on that color. but pick what you like. you have to drive it!

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Just get black interior.

Which looks good with GGP, DWP, MSM, IBP, BO, BSM

·
Registered
367 Posts
get her a sportcross

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Graphite Gray Pearl is a very sexy color. Went all the the way to NY from Chicago to pick up my 5speed GGP... and it was well worth it

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
WELL SINCE YOUR ASKING ....... i would go with onyx black lol sexiest color EVA but biggest pain to keep clean EVA!

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Guess you have to trust your instinct and get what YOU want....I prefer the DWP...that has grown on to me too as well. Or GGP...cause I have it too! Not too hard to clean and always looks sharp!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
lol

WELL SINCE YOUR ASKING ....... i would go with onyx black lol sexiest color EVA but biggest pain to keep clean EVA!
man that is so true! i see the dust on my car!

GGP would be nice, was my alternative

:bigSmile:

·
Hello World
3,733 Posts
I will get something that has black/charcoal interior. Tan leather gets very nasty if you do not take care of it well.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
another vote for DWP.. but you'll be looking for CW if you want 5 speed.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Onyx black or white, IMO

1 - 20 of 31 Posts