Lexus IS Forum banner

What would it take to install heated seats in my 01?

683 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  zKabi 
#1 ·
I would like to install some heated seats into my 01. Just for comfort reasons, plus i feel like the full leather seats look much nicer. I assume all the wiring is there. Would it be as simple as plug in and get the trim piece or is there more to it? I'm not going to do it if it's a huge hassle, but if it's simple enough why not. Also would the trim piece with the armrest fit, or would that be a hassle too?

Thanks to any replies. :D(y)

#2 ·
I would like to install some heated seats into my 01. Just for comfort reasons, plus i feel like the full leather seats look much nicer. I assume all the wiring is there. Would it be as simple as plug in and get the trim piece or is there more to it? I'm not going to do it if it's a huge hassle, but if it's simple enough why not. Also would the trim piece with the armrest fit, or would that be a hassle too?

I believe you can just buy the seats and buttons. Already pre wired. Arm rest can be easily installed also...

#5 ·

Just get the seat and plug it in. The plug in the switch and make sure the fuses are there. Done. You can do just the driver or both.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.