Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally decided that I am going to build my computer. Where is the best place to order my components online from? It would be best if I could order all my componets from 1 or 2 sites. Thank you again.

·
13,978 Posts
iman1003 said:
I have finally decided that I am going to build my computer. Where is the best place to order my components online from? It would be best if I could order all my componets from 1 or 2 sites. Thank you again.
NEWEGG.COM!

·
Registered
861 Posts
I second Newegg.com..

Search pricewatch.com and you will find newegg.com is on there a lot with cheap prices and 2day shipping for cheap.. I think I have purchased my last 10 items from newegg.com with no problems at all.

oneeyejack said:
iman1003 said:
NEWEGG.COM!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Go with newegg

I've built over 30 computers and one of the first things you learn is how important a good customer service and RMA department is. Newegg, hands down, has the best from the many sites I have ordered from.

·
Registered
178 Posts
If you do decide to use pricewatch to search for parts ..

check resellerratings.com to see how good the vendor is before you order.

alot of those places are shaaady

·
Registered
343 Posts
bitty said:
If you do decide to use pricewatch to search for parts ..

check resellerratings.com to see how good the vendor is before you order.

alot of those places are shaaady
i was just gonna say that, you beat me to it. but yeh check out www.resellerratings.com FIRST and then decide which site you wanna shop from. a lot of vendors that are listed on pricewatch are crap shady ones. newegg and googlegear are some good ones. you can also try pricegrabber.com.

·
Registered
377 Posts
look for sales and deals, lots going on "black friday"...im sure you can find some HD's, DVD-rom, burners, etc for low prices.

the most recent computer i built...i got about 230$ back in rebates from all the parts..just look around http://www.hardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=28 , B&M stores sometimes have great prices.

otherwise i make a list of what i want >> pricewatch it >> then resellerrating...this elimination process usually results in newegg tho :D

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
SophieSleeps
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing