Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
MSRP Window Sticker + Tax, Title, & Lic Fees..

A monthly payment on what?? Finance or Lease??

How much money down??

How about you ask exactly what your looking for, so we can help you a bit more... ;)

Joe Z

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd say $7000 down and yeah everything out the door, MSRP Window Sticker + Tax, Title, & Lic Fees. and yes a finance.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much would i have to put down to get a 700 a month payment? Sorry about the questions guys, i'm really no good at math. Thanks.

·
BLACK RICAN
2,569 Posts
How much would i have to put down to get a 700 a month payment? Sorry about the questions guys, i'm really no good at math. Thanks.
go here to find out https://www.lexusfinancial.com/cons...&_pageLabel=pg_ForwardEstimator&external=true

Term Duration 60 months

Estimated APR1 5.6

MSRP2,3 $ 61574

Down Payment $ 25000

Estimated Trade-In
(What's my trade-in value?) $

Balance Owed on Trade-In $

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estimated Amount Financed $36,574
Estimated Monthly Payment $700

·
Registered
225 Posts
Since it's been 3 months since the lastest reply to this post, how much $ have all of you recently spent on your IS-F?

I'm in the LA area and looking to buy an IS-F between December 08 and February 09. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I paid 67,089.13 out the door on Feb. 15, 2008, which is all the taxes, fees, etc...

·
Registered
6 Posts
In the LA area, you can get the car for like 1k under sticker OTD. I got mine negotiated down to 56,500 before taxes, which came out to under 61k OTD.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Trade-in? How much down? Where in LA?

About 30% down, no trade. I got 3 diff quotes "around LA". All for a car with MSRP of $61,465.

Westminster - $57,900
Thousand Oaks - $57,000
Glendale - $56,500

Also, if you use the Keyes Lexus bid thing on their website, I got it down to $56,275, however I don't know if they'll even honor that or not, plus they didn't even have the color I wanted when I called them.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks guys for the feedback.

Greensteel, that MSRP sounds like the one I'll be having. Lev/Nav, Park Assist are the only options I got for my special order of Ultrasonic Blue/Alpine.

What color combo did you guys get?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks guys for the feedback.

Greensteel, that MSRP sounds like the one I'll be having. Lev/Nav, Park Assist are the only options I got for my special order of Ultrasonic Blue/Alpine.

What color combo did you guys get?
Black/Black. You have to be careful though not to stress the Park Assist too much. Most of those at the dealerships unfamiliar with the IS F thought I was crazy when I asked for it since they stopped making it a standard option. I made that mistake at Westminster, and they stopped high because they didn't think I could find the others out in SoCal with my color/options combo. You could probably get a much better deal if you're not looking for PA.

·
Registered
225 Posts
How much above invoice price should I look to pay on an IS-F (base + nav/levinson, nothing else) today in the L.A./Orange County region? Color preference would be blue or granite grey.

Are there any dealership or corporate guys here who would be able to help?

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts