Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

What's the best line of car care products out there? What do most of you use?

I dunno if I should stick to the "premium" grades like Meguair's that you would find in Target or Wal-Mart. Sure, it's fine for my Acura GSR, but I think my Lexus would deserve the best out there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Dont hate on the Meguiars d00d

Thats what i use and it works great... matter of fact had a couple of chicks come up to me asking how i got my car so shiny

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by jdogg:
Dont hate on the Meguiars d00d

Thats what i use and it works great... matter of fact had a couple of chicks come up to me asking how i got my car so shiny

nah, see that is what I was wondering. Whether there are better items out there other than the premium brands like Meguiar's?

I do not doubt that Meguiar is good, just if it is the best.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I was a wordy [email protected]@rd in that one, but after six months I stand by my original recommendations. Don't use clay bars, only use glazes like 3M when necessary to remove fine surface blemishes, and wax with Blitz at least every two or three months. My SBM, bought in September and run through a lot of rain, construction dirt and road debris, and parked out in the sun half of the time, is as fine as it started.

Except for those [email protected] rock nicks all over the front end inferior paint :-(. But that's another thread...

Check out the referenced Web site for lots'o'details.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Originally posted by vvtipwr:

nah, see that is what I was wondering. Whether there are better items out there other than the premium brands like Meguiar's?

I do not doubt that Meguiar is good, just if it is the best.
It's good stuff... are you looking to spend more $ on it just so it makes you feel like it's a better product??? Look at all the Audi A4's out there, and then you'll understand what I'm saying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
s0yb0mb
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing