Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this is a gayass question, but, if you had around $200-400 worth to spend, what would you get? I dunno about performance mods, so lemme hear what ya'll think. :crazy:

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Give it to me and I will show you how to spend it at Sugars :lol: , no honestly if you want to get something done to the car ... how about some springs and/or shocks? Let me know how the grill turned out,
Late

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, what's up man! Haven't talked to you in awhile! LOL, I haven't been to Sugars yet :wink: . Well, I have been putting off painting the grille until my emblems come in. I kinda wanna take it all to a body shop at one time so they can paint, install, and put the emblems on. You know of a good paint/body shop that can do this up in Austin?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Yeah, I just dont trust them anymore after my kit install :pissed: . If I were you, when you go back to HTown for the holiday, go and get everything installed at www,rccautosports.com or this place called SABBS. I don't recall the number for that shop. I heard they do VERY good work. So hit them up when you get back. What are you going to get for the ride? I was thinking about getting the HKS TI Exhaust soon ... dont know for sure though. Xmas is draining all my money! FOCK! hahahha...late

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I was gonna wait for either the L-Tuned or the L-Sportline exhaust cause I want little to no drone noise. Plus, I don't think the exhaust would fall in that price category. Damn, I am still thinkin of what else there is.... BTW Turbo, I just got my spoiler when I was back in Houston for Thanksgiving and the dealership did an incredible job of painting and installing the L-Tuned lip. I was impressed at how close it is to the side fenders but doesn't touch it one bit. The paint matches perfectly too! I was so happy to finally get the back end looking "finished". Well, I'll look into those shops you mentioned. :D

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, like that. No offense though, but living on West Campus has made that issue disappear. :lol: :D :lol:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, I know I know... I have thought about one of those two, but are there any other options besides those and that Xpel stuff? :crazy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
auburnIS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing