Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this is a gayass question, but, if you had around $200-400 worth to spend, what would you get? I dunno about performance mods, so lemme hear what ya'll think. :crazy:

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Give it to me and I will show you how to spend it at Sugars :lol: , no honestly if you want to get something done to the car ... how about some springs and/or shocks? Let me know how the grill turned out,
Late

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, what's up man! Haven't talked to you in awhile! LOL, I haven't been to Sugars yet :wink: . Well, I have been putting off painting the grille until my emblems come in. I kinda wanna take it all to a body shop at one time so they can paint, install, and put the emblems on. You know of a good paint/body shop that can do this up in Austin?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Yeah, I just dont trust them anymore after my kit install :pissed: . If I were you, when you go back to HTown for the holiday, go and get everything installed at www,rccautosports.com or this place called SABBS. I don't recall the number for that shop. I heard they do VERY good work. So hit them up when you get back. What are you going to get for the ride? I was thinking about getting the HKS TI Exhaust soon ... dont know for sure though. Xmas is draining all my money! FOCK! hahahha...late

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I was gonna wait for either the L-Tuned or the L-Sportline exhaust cause I want little to no drone noise. Plus, I don't think the exhaust would fall in that price category. Damn, I am still thinkin of what else there is.... BTW Turbo, I just got my spoiler when I was back in Houston for Thanksgiving and the dealership did an incredible job of painting and installing the L-Tuned lip. I was impressed at how close it is to the side fenders but doesn't touch it one bit. The paint matches perfectly too! I was so happy to finally get the back end looking "finished". Well, I'll look into those shops you mentioned. :D

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, like that. No offense though, but living on West Campus has made that issue disappear. :lol: :D :lol:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, I know I know... I have thought about one of those two, but are there any other options besides those and that Xpel stuff? :crazy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts