Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I leased my IS300 beginning on October 11. It's a 36 month lease. Naturally I paid for the first month on October 11. Today I get a letter from Lexus Financial Services saying there's a mistake on the lease and I owe them for 36 months starting on November 11. Basically, they're trying to get an extra month's lease amount outta me....And of course they list no contact or phone number so that I can call and scream at them... anyone else had this kind of trouble?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Pull out your lease agreement and make sure that the money you paid at the time of delivery included the first month payment. It is possible that they did not add in the first month payment. Check and see.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been there. Done that. My lease specifically notes that I already paid for the first month...

Originally posted by ISFAN:
Pull out your lease agreement and make sure that the money you paid at the time of delivery included the first month payment. It is possible that they did not add in the first month payment. Check and see.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Originally posted by ijmis300:
Been there. Done that. My lease specifically notes that I already paid for the first month...

I guess you will need to call Lexus and find out whaz up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts