Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
i was just looking on ebay for no reason.
is this what the IS is turning into???
Yeah...because it is previous gen and a lot of people have already wrecked their IS or sold it for gas money. This is what happens when cars that were once held in high regard become affordable to 16 year olds (or their parents).

1BADLEX is right. It is bad. REALLY bad.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
<3 the Kit and Rims

Absolutely HATE THE PAINT JOB LOL. What the f*ck was he thinking?!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
OMG, why do people with such bad taste seem to have so much money. That is disgusting.

·
Banned
34 Posts
That Lexus Above Looks Shit........ Mine Looks Way Better Than That Any Day Even Though Ti Has 20" Inch Chromies On It..........come On And This Is What You Consider Tuning It Out........that Looks Whack

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
That Lexus Above Looks Shit........ Mine Looks Way Better Than That Any Day Even Though Ti Has 20" Inch Chromies On It..........come On And This Is What You Consider Tuning It Out........that Looks Whack
dude.......you dont need.......to put 50 periods........in between.......every other word.......damn......

·
Registered
151 Posts
"tuning it out" hahahahahahahahahahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!:fool:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts