Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
u c, im going to "Lexus of Stevens Creek" to get the 10k mi check... end of this month (mar30)

well, i have the hesitation prob...
and, i hear my wheel swivering (prolly from the last crash my mom made)(allignment prob?)
and i feel some unusual "kick" around 70mph...

who should i talk to about the problems im having, while im getting the 10k mi check?
and will they notify me of the ECU fix? or should i ask them about it?

i need some instruxion... im not used to this country... and talking to dealers... i jus dont wanna act like a fool, u know~...

·
Registered
96 Posts
There is No Such Animal as the ECU fix.
Whoever started that lie needs their ass kicked.

The IS300's acceleration characteristics Is not a problem. That is simply the personaltiy of the car.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Try to igonore StockIS3. He's lonely and needs attention. Do a search for ECU and all your questions will be answered.

------------------
Kompressor
`01 Millenium Silver IS300

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
first thing is DO NOT GO TO STEVENS CREEK....

2nd start a WHOOP ASS SESSION ON STOCKSIS3

he cant help being such a fuk..

3rd call around to other dealers and ask them where they got their info and tell Stevens Creek, i know the SRCV MGR DAVID DOESNT KNOW **** ABOUT IT

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Originally posted by stockIS3:
There is No Such Animal as the ECU fix.
Whoever started that lie needs their ass kicked.

The IS300's acceleration characteristics Is not a problem. That is simply the personaltiy of the car.
you closed minded idiotic fag, shut your mouth. why don't you call lexus and ask them if they reviewed it and reprogram the ecu for the prob. its ok to be against something, but when you go as far as thinking you know something when you dont. that's when you make a fool out of yourself.

------------------
'01 Lexus IS300
'91 Acura NSX
'95 Nissan Maxima

1 - 5 of 5 Posts