Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the perfect car that i totally wanted prior to knowing the stupid overly priced packages of the IS was a matador red mica IS350 luxury pack with 18" wheels OR the sports package and the mark lev and nav combo OR ill settle for the nav only combo and i really thihnk the park assist is a real neat option n want that too so in any case the car still comes out to like between 42k-46k and thats WAYYYYYY out of my range so I need to stay within 40k and have my lease be like no more then 650ish. and the thing is ok i dont need the nav but the car looks gay without the screen and i really want the backup cam...i definately have to have HIDS...my ONLY other option is to get a loaded 250 but everyone iv talked to said there is a HUGE difference in the driving....what can i do???? dammm

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
i would save up more of a down payment to bring ur payment down. You dont want to try and afford a car you cant, and thats cool if you cant becuase i cant either. But my advice is if you really want one, save up more money for the down payment.

Btw, have you sold your TL yet? Do you plan to trade that in when you buy the new IS?

Anyway good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
dont get the 250... dont. just dont.

like dro said, you need to be patient and save up a little more and get exactly the options you want. the car isnt going anywhere, you have plenty of time to save up for the perfect all-around ride.

·
Registered
482 Posts
dromike15 said:
i would save up more of a down payment to bring ur payment down. You dont want to try and afford a car you cant, and thats cool if you cant becuase i cant either. But my advice is if you really want one, save up more money for the down payment.

Btw, have you sold your TL yet? Do you plan to trade that in when you buy the new IS?

I agree with this great advice...just save up and get it when you can afford it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i mean ok honestly i can get it now and afford it but its like i dunno if i wanna throw all that money like 10g for a down payment to BUY when i was always thinkin of leasin it but the numbers are comin to like 760 a month n thas insane i was thinkin more 6ish....

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dromike15 said:

yes i still have the TL and hell no i would never trade it in cause i paid the TL off cash and it would make no sense to do a down payment on a lease...call me if you need to 407-234-3646

1 - 6 of 6 Posts