Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
DPK's, I think the Privat's look weird with the crazy spokes and the rivets. DPK's are way cleaner/classier...JMO

·
Registered
473 Posts
chancellor842 said:
I like the privat profil's. The motegi's are wierd looking and dont look very good on our cars
yea, You might want to find some IS's with either wheels to see what they look like on the car. It's true some wheels look dope, but on the car they look booty..

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
chancellor842 said:
I like the privat profil's. The motegi's are wierd looking and dont look very good on our cars

They look good on Mayo's car

I have a rare Hyper Black set I used for a couple weeks in my garage :lol:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
what color is your car? BigDaddyRich is basically giving away some staggerd 18" SSR Competitions in the for sale forum.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Personally I favor JDM wheels...I would never buy knock offs...But thats just me...PIAA Super Rozzas are pretty dope...Bottom line is buy what suits your taste...Everyone has their own opinion...Good luck, just buy what YOU like...Fcuk what anyone else says...In the end you're gonna be the one rockin it....Peace...

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was at townfair tire today and i honestly think the privats look so nasty i am prob just gana go with those in a 19"/8.5 in black, bigger lip, has the look i am goion for i'm more into looks then anyhting else

1 - 12 of 12 Posts