Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my IS I want it fully loaded, including Sunroof, leather, and just everything .. what package is this called? I want a black on black leather IS.
Thank's.

------------------
******CAR FOR SALE IN BAY AREA********

1985 Corvette, Black, 61,000 Miles on it. New Rims, Tires, Everything Automatic, A/C, seats automatic ..windows.

Always garaged, immaculate condition

Asking price *****PRICE DROP***** 8,500.00 is the NEW asking price.
Contact me on this board or at [email protected]

·
Registered
685 Posts
Originally posted by BoYiE:
For my IS I want it fully loaded, including Sunroof, leather, and just everything .. what package is this called? I want a black on black leather IS.
Thank's.

I believe there is no such package for all those options you listed.
However, there is leather package, which includes leather/suede interior, power seats and some other goodies(don't exactly remember but these are minor things like garage opener). And you need to add sunroof and heated seats(<-if you need 'em), and LSD. That's pretty much about everything.

------------------
K.P. :)

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Boyie

I am in San Jose

If u want my number i will tell u how the IS 300 works as far as what u can get, i dont want to type it out again.

David

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
i didnt even know there were packages for the IS300, all i knew was that options are available, etc. not packages.

------------------
'01 Lexus IS300
'91 Acura NSX
'95 Nissan Maxima

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the IS that I test drove, was Black with Black leather, power everything, Sunroof also. I just wanted to know what the package was called .. but no need to worry about it just curious.

------------------
******CAR FOR SALE IN BAY AREA********

1985 Corvette, Black, 61,000 Miles on it. New Rims, Tires, Everything Automatic, A/C, seats automatic ..windows.

Always garaged, immaculate condition

Asking price *****PRICE DROP***** 8,500.00 is the NEW asking price.
Contact me on this board or at [email protected]

·
Registered
455 Posts
Originally posted by Lexus_IS300:
i didnt even know there were packages for the IS300, all i knew was that options are available, etc. not packages.

up here in Canada, we have the IS in packages A,B,C,D etc.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
well they are packages, dealers just dont know sht about this car..... For real i hate them. But Black interior cant have heates seats and wood trim, only ivory

I wanted a silver with black seats and LSD AND ROOF and etc, i have a dealer looking into a special order for me. If i can get that i would love it, chances are nope wont happen

I will post it again
millsilveris300 on AOL IM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts