Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
S2000, and almost has the same aftermarket wheel offsets. We have a little more room in the rear. Wheel-wise, you sick fucks. :pissed:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Brandon wrote "just about every japanese car made in the last 15 years." Does the inner/outter bore have any drastic changes, so that you are unable to use a specific rim due to the difference? I'm asking this question because i'm looking to get my friends old winter rims in WI, but don't want to ship them all the way to MA if they can't fit properly due to those specs.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Brandon wrote "just about every japanese car made in the last 15 years." Does the inner/outter bore have any drastic changes, so that you are unable to use a specific rim due to the difference? I'm asking this question because i'm looking to get my friends old winter rims in WI, but don't want to ship them all the way to MA if they can't fit properly due to those specs.

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
SIN4ME said:
I think he was referring to the bolt pattern. The hub bore size will play a drastic role, the ideal thing to do is get hub-centric rims. But if that can't be done, make sure the hub bore on the rim is a little bigger than that on the car, this will allow you to use hub-centric rings. By the way, the IS has a 60 mm hub bore.

·
Registered
37 Posts
lambchop11078 said:
SIN4ME said:
I think he was referring to the bolt pattern. The hub bore size will play a drastic role, the ideal thing to do is get hub-centric rims. But if that can't be done, make sure the hub bore on the rim is a little bigger than that on the car, this will allow you to use hub-centric rings. By the way, the IS has a 60 mm hub bore.
How about the ES300 model? What is the bore size for the hubs?

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
SIN4ME said:
lambchop11078 said:
SIN4ME said:
How about the ES300 model? What is the bore size for the hubs?
ES300 = 60 mm bore

http://www.prestigewheel.com/HubRingsbyMake.asp?Make=Lexus

1 - 10 of 10 Posts