Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a tutorial on what not to do if you are trying to "go fast"

the pictures are all that is necessary, there is a lot of them and they are high res, so this isn't dial up friendly. i want to puke every time i see this car



click link

i almost want to make this a sticky
 

·
Threadlocker
Joined
·
8,984 Posts
IS300GTE said:
here is a tutorial on what not to do if you are trying to "go fast"

the pictures are all that is necessary, there is a lot of them and they are high res, so this isn't dial up friendly. i want to puke every time i see this car



click link

i almost want to make this a sticky
:lol: good hustle.
 

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
Joined
·
5,285 Posts
I have defientely seen this car on the .net before... He is a member, I can't think of his screen name.....

The car can be show quality... But everyone has there own taste...

I would not do that to my car unless, I was gettin paid to do it or being sponsered by a well known Performance Co.

Just my opinion..

Joe :chill:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
Joe Z said:
I have defientely seen this car on the .net before... He is a member, I can't think of his screen name.....

The car can be show quality... But everyone has there own taste...

I would not do that to my car unless, I was gettin paid to do it or being sponsered by a well known Performance Co.

Just my opinion..

Joe :chill:

He is sponsored!














By none other than Mr. and Mrs. Lex2569.....his mom and pops! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
exactly, i think the self spray painting is the worst, i sure hope he doesn't turn his artistic talents to the interior next :eek:




redline814 said:
HOLY RED SPRAY PAINT BATMAN!!!

:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
redline814 said:
HOLY RED SPRAY PAINT BATMAN!!!

:lol:
This is actually the next performance mod his parents will be buying him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,654 Posts
danielm said:
Take away the red paint and the wing and I think its a sweet looking car. I don't see anything wrong with it.
I somewhat agree...but...
((assuming you are a straight male))
If there was an attactractive intelligent blonde female with a perfect figure...and god went and stuck a penis between her legs...would you still think she is "sweet looking"?

One thing can ruin the whole picture...huh.
Do you now think there is "anything wrong with" her?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
einhorn is finkel, finkel is ..... einhorn






danielm-----> the hood poser ness is pretty lame as well, its all about the exterior and self painting mods, who cares about the multimedia

-gte









redline814 said:
danielm said:
Take away the red paint and the wing and I think its a sweet looking car. I don't see anything wrong with it.
I somewhat agree...but...
((assuming you are a straight male))
If there was an attactractive intelligent blonde female with a perfect figure...and god went and stuck a penis between her legs...would you still think she is "sweet looking"?

One thing can ruin the whole picture...huh.
Do you now think there is "anything wrong with" her?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Well, aside from the awful wing and the red spray paint under the hood, and the ugly front lip, i dont see that much wrong with it...Hey, at least the link had some hot chicks in it... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Acually, i kinda like that wing, its maddd expensive and very few have it...... very origional. Second, maybe he only cares about show and not go, i mean there is nothing wrong with that. I mean there are plenty of things on his car i dont like, but im not gonna criticize him for it. Did he do anything to make u post about him??? IS300gte do u have any exterior mods done to ur car out of curiousity??
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top