Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a tutorial on what not to do if you are trying to "go fast"

the pictures are all that is necessary, there is a lot of them and they are high res, so this isn't dial up friendly. i want to puke every time i see this car

click link

i almost want to make this a sticky

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
IS300GTE said:
here is a tutorial on what not to do if you are trying to "go fast"

the pictures are all that is necessary, there is a lot of them and they are high res, so this isn't dial up friendly. i want to puke every time i see this car

click link

i almost want to make this a sticky
:lol: good hustle.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here is a preview

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
I have defientely seen this car on the .net before... He is a member, I can't think of his screen name.....

The car can be show quality... But everyone has there own taste...

I would not do that to my car unless, I was gettin paid to do it or being sponsered by a well known Performance Co.

Just my opinion..

Joe :chill:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Joe Z said:
I have defientely seen this car on the .net before... He is a member, I can't think of his screen name.....

The car can be show quality... But everyone has there own taste...

I would not do that to my car unless, I was gettin paid to do it or being sponsered by a well known Performance Co.

Just my opinion..

Joe :chill:

He is sponsored!

By none other than Mr. and Mrs. Lex2569.....his mom and pops! :lol:

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
exactly, i think the self spray painting is the worst, i sure hope he doesn't turn his artistic talents to the interior next :eek:

redline814 said:
HOLY RED SPRAY PAINT BATMAN!!!

:lol:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
redline814 said:
HOLY RED SPRAY PAINT BATMAN!!!

:lol:
This is actually the next performance mod his parents will be buying him.

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
danielm said:
Take away the red paint and the wing and I think its a sweet looking car. I don't see anything wrong with it.
I somewhat agree...but...
((assuming you are a straight male))
If there was an attactractive intelligent blonde female with a perfect figure...and god went and stuck a penis between her legs...would you still think she is "sweet looking"?

One thing can ruin the whole picture...huh.
Do you now think there is "anything wrong with" her?

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
einhorn is finkel, finkel is ..... einhorn

danielm-----> the hood poser ness is pretty lame as well, its all about the exterior and self painting mods, who cares about the multimedia

-gte

redline814 said:
danielm said:
Take away the red paint and the wing and I think its a sweet looking car. I don't see anything wrong with it.
I somewhat agree...but...
((assuming you are a straight male))
If there was an attactractive intelligent blonde female with a perfect figure...and god went and stuck a penis between her legs...would you still think she is "sweet looking"?

One thing can ruin the whole picture...huh.
Do you now think there is "anything wrong with" her?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Well, aside from the awful wing and the red spray paint under the hood, and the ugly front lip, i dont see that much wrong with it...Hey, at least the link had some hot chicks in it... :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Acually, i kinda like that wing, its maddd expensive and very few have it...... very origional. Second, maybe he only cares about show and not go, i mean there is nothing wrong with that. I mean there are plenty of things on his car i dont like, but im not gonna criticize him for it. Did he do anything to make u post about him??? IS300gte do u have any exterior mods done to ur car out of curiousity??

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
22 Participants
stick
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing