Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
That looks like the wing off a 2001 model, they arent super common as a lot of 01's came wingless. Sought after not really the altezza wing is a much better option when it comes to oem spoilers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i think i have that wing on my car, though it's kind of hard to tell from the picture. i didn't like the wing when i first got my car, but it's reallyyy grown on me since i've had it. it's definitely not common where i live. everyone here has the trunk lid spoiler.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey guys, I just picked a trunk lid from another 01 is300 and it came with a high spoiler with a third brake light. Im curious what kind of spoiler it is and how common it is. I tried to find some info but it seems all over the place. Is it sought after? or not wanted?

[/QUOTE I had this spoiler on my 2001. I switched out trunks for the flush mount spoiler.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Hey guys, I just picked a trunk lid from another 01 is300 and it came with a high spoiler with a third brake light. Im curious what kind of spoiler it is and how common it is. I tried to find some info but it seems all over the place. Is it sought after? or not wanted?

[/QUOTE I had this spoiler on my 2001. I switched out trunks for the flush mount spoiler.
?????? No picture. So can not help.

·
Registered
41 Posts

Nope no picture. But it’s an OEM flushmount with the third brake light (clear LED)
?????? No picture. So can not help.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
8 Participants
01 SolarYellow
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing