Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on rims to get for an 03' GGP. I was think 18's but I wouldn't know how wide to get them. I would like either Volks or Racing Harts. Any suggestions would be appreciated and if possible can you guys post pics of some of these rims on a GGP. And does anyone have pics of Gun metal volks on a GGP? I would like to see how they look. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
what kind of rims...? hmm, maybe the round ones that roll well :lol:

no, seriously - lots of diff rims out there
depending on your tastes
try tires.com or tirerack.com
both have a feature that will show you how diff rims would look on your car

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
I'm going with Gold and a Polished lip with my GGP...Volk GT-N's are gonna look sweet :p A lot of people say gunmetal but I like to be diffrent :lol:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I have a GGP, and I gotta say that my favorite rims are the "L-Tuned" in gunmetal. I know a lot of people have it, but hey, theres a reason why they all have them, they are friggin sweet.

·
Registered
128 Posts
piesfinder said:
L Sportline Model IV would look awesome :wink:
I agree...provided you can find silver ones, not chrome.

As for GGP wheels...I have Racing Hart CR 19x7.5 all the way around, and I had them painted with GGP lexus paint. Maybe I shouldn't tell you that, since I have the only GGP with GGP wheels that I've ever seen...(could be very wrong bout this) but click my sig for pics.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
xjayx300 v2.5 said:
gun metal or silver...not too sure how gold will look with GGP :-?
A lot like this :p That's where I got the idea from :lol:

Hey the HKS Altezza might be all Carbon Fiber, but its the closest color to GGP :D

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Naw, I'm not ordering the Advans...I was just saying that gold on a GGP would look ok. :D I'm still ordering the Volk GT-Ns

1 - 20 of 26 Posts