Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking this is a TRD CF grill with a BPE L in the middle can anyone confirm?

[/img]

:chill:

·
Registered
13 Posts
thats my friend simons car... its a carbon fiber grill ... i think lextacy and then he but a black pearl L in the center
its pretty sweet :chill:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2fastIS said:
its pretty sweet :chill:
sweet indeed, thanks.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Hey, that's my car! Yeah I got that grill from Steve (altezza_s4) he only had 2 which he got from VIS. It is real CF, and I put on an L emblem after I sprayed it gloss black.

Here's a closer pic of the CF

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Superman IS 300 said:
Hey, that's my car! Yeah I got that grill from Steve (altezza_s4) he only had 2 which he got from VIS. It is real CF, and I put on an L emblem after I sprayed it gloss black.

nice looking. what did you use to attache the L?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Superman IS 300 said:

what did you use to mount the 'L' back on?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chaos said:
just to clarify, it is a VIS cf grill that lextasy sells; same one as pictured. I have it too.
i talked to Steve @ Lextacy and he does not seem to think that they carry a VIS carbon fibre grill or is this the same as the Lextacy brand one?

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
they are the same.. .where ever they come from... they are all the same only one place is putting out REAL CF grills

i just got my 2nd one ( due to the accident) last night from Steve it is gorgeous!! all i need is my BP L emblem & about 6grand more work done to my car & i'll be rolling again :D :cry:

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
so yeah, anyone who is interested in the CF grill, shoot me a PM i can help u guys out. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts