Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: :lol: Okay, really this is my question. What kind of horspower number would I be looking at with the HKS hiper or Blitz exhaust and a AEM Intake. My intake is on its way, but I am waiting to order my exhaust. Just wondering what kind of numbers I will looking at??Also, I am gettin' a AFC controller but only after my exhaust. Guesses are welcome :wink: Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I have had the Hiper and now the have the Blitz. Hiper has been dynoed at 9rwhp. The Blitz is unknown right now. HOWEVER I feel much better gains with the Blitz!! Supposedly its 4-6 hp gains. Sent ya a PM. :chill:

·
Registered
548 Posts
I would probably say the Hiper, but if your not into the angle like I am, get the drager II. There might be one more left from the group buy. They both have a great sound, performance wise you can't tell the difference, but HKS is supposed to be 1-2hp more than the drager II. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Appreciate fellows. I think I am gonna go with the Blitz, but I am still not for sure :-?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Don't know about the blitz, but i have the hiper, and i love it. The added power is sweet (one of the best HP gains out there), and the sound is deep and ballzy. Hiper all the way!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts