Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: :lol: Okay, really this is my question. What kind of horspower number would I be looking at with the HKS hiper or Blitz exhaust and a AEM Intake. My intake is on its way, but I am waiting to order my exhaust. Just wondering what kind of numbers I will looking at??Also, I am gettin' a AFC controller but only after my exhaust. Guesses are welcome :wink: Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I have had the Hiper and now the have the Blitz. Hiper has been dynoed at 9rwhp. The Blitz is unknown right now. HOWEVER I feel much better gains with the Blitz!! Supposedly its 4-6 hp gains. Sent ya a PM. :chill:

·
Registered
548 Posts
I would probably say the Hiper, but if your not into the angle like I am, get the drager II. There might be one more left from the group buy. They both have a great sound, performance wise you can't tell the difference, but HKS is supposed to be 1-2hp more than the drager II. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Appreciate fellows. I think I am gonna go with the Blitz, but I am still not for sure :-?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Don't know about the blitz, but i have the hiper, and i love it. The added power is sweet (one of the best HP gains out there), and the sound is deep and ballzy. Hiper all the way!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
BassMan097
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing