Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
hmmm same problem here i have white led's and it ends up looking more blue than white so it doesn't match the fogs (i got clear fogs with some blue bulb that is 80 watt) and the hid's ... so it ends up looking like my clear corner is a light blue/white color than just white

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
i got piaa ion crystals match fogs perfect if u still got the yellow ones

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey that ion crsytal might be good, but i have those clear lenses.
it's not the yellow one anymore :)

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
use a raybrig ion yellow mini 194 bulb. it will match the stock fog yellow perfectly.

OR, i would suggest some piaa ultra plasma mini bulbs (the light purple tinted ones) tho they are harder than hell to find.

OR, i would suggest the piaa white/white LED bulbs.. those are just cool as heck imo.

OR, i would just paint the side marker the color of the car like me! and run your HID with JDM fogs to match! hehehee.. (sorry, i just LOVE my jdm fogs)

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
4,114 Posts
Your just crazy dave!!!! :lol:

dpatterson069 said:
use a raybrig ion yellow mini 194 bulb. it will match the stock fog yellow perfectly.

OR, i would suggest some piaa ultra plasma mini bulbs (the light purple tinted ones) tho they are harder than hell to find.

OR, i would suggest the piaa white/white LED bulbs.. those are just cool as heck imo.

OR, i would just paint the side marker the color of the car like me! and run your HID with JDM fogs to match! hehehee.. (sorry, i just LOVE my jdm fogs)

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Joe Z said:
Your just crazy dave!!!! :lol:

dpatterson069 said:

yea i know.. been there, done all of them =) hehehe.. i just had to try them all to find which one i loved the best...

·
Registered
425 Posts
dpatterson069 said:

so... will the piaa white/white LED bulbs look WHITE.. rather than that gay blue i hate so much?

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
i have them in my headlights in that mini wedge spot and if you look at them with the HID they match perfect. i have a 2001 so maybe the HID is a little more white/blue than the 2002-2003

·
Registered
812 Posts
I tried so many different LED's in the front and the back. All of them blew out. So I got the PIAA LED's for the city lights and I left my blown LED's in my side markers. So no I have no lights in my side markers so I don't have to worry about them matching...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts