this is also cool

i like these

is this rice or no?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Those rims are pretty sick!!!!!
Where did you come up with them?
I checked the TRD site and couldn't find them?

Cost?

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
I think the Racing Hard C5 evos would look so sexy on an IS. That spoiler is def. rice. Those front/rear strut bars would prolly work fine, not absolutely sure though. Actually the front one may not clear the engine.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Yes those are strut bars, they help cornering by making the body more rigid. All of those pics are in this one book that I have. It is a japanese magazine dedicated to all things Altezza/Is300. Over 50 pages. The they have a new trd speedometer where the center is the RPM gauge and to the left is the km/mph. Pretty sweet. The nicest rims I have seen so far are the TRD white rims. Check it out at the japanese TRD site.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Originally posted by webguyIS:
I think the Racing Hard C5 evos would look so sexy on an IS. That spoiler is def. rice. Those front/rear strut bars would prolly work fine, not absolutely sure though. Actually the front one may not clear the engine.
i think that spoiler is pretty nice althought i wouldnt put it on my IS300. it's made by blitz, so i dont think theres much rice in it

·
Registered
18,609 Posts
Originally posted by Lexus_IS300:
i think that spoiler is pretty nice althought i wouldnt put it on my IS300. it's made by blitz, so i dont think theres much rice in it
Well as long as your IS is blitz-turbo equiped and does > 150mph sure! =)

note: my spoiler is non-functional rice.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Originally posted by webguyIS:
I think the Racing Hard C5 evos would look so sexy on an IS.

I agree 100% webguy.

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want a nice lip spoiler?? im not really into a bigger spoiler! that brace for the bottom is for the altezza? will it fit on the is300 ?

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
He probably means HyperRev vol. 43, which is dedicated to the Toyota Altezza.

Originally posted by Ylw IS300:
Techni300,

What is the 50 page book you speak of?

·
Registered
571 Posts
that wing is pretty nice. But, like what Lexus_IS300 said, I would not put it on my car.

It would look kinda lonely if it was the only body mod. on your IS300. It would look pretty good if you had a semi-wild body kit put on, (ie. Blitz)

·
2,909 Posts
Originally posted by JW:
He probably means HyperRev vol. 43, which is dedicated to the Toyota Altezza.

Originally posted by Ylw IS300:
[qb]Techni300,

What is the 50 page book you speak of?
[/QB]
Or it's the one I got in Japan by CARTOP/MOOK EVO. Weird thing is that when I saw the HyperRev book I noticed it had almost the same layout, but different pictures and versions of the ALTEZZA. Sorry for getting off topic(is300soon).

·
2,909 Posts

FRONT

BACK

I hope that gives you a better idea of what you wanted to know!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts