Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw you guys are getting this done, how much of a performance hike does this provide? hp/torque?

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I don't the ECU upgrade adds anything performance wise, just a reflash of the ECU and replacement of the TRAC ecu. Stock, Lexus got times of 0-60 7.1 and the quarter in 15.3.

·
Registered
28 Posts
ummm lets see in auto mode the shifts are much crisper ...it may help your 1/4 times in theory since there is no lag ... in my opinion my car feels faster i did get up to 135 a lot faster from a rolling start after the upgrade...the trac controll is yet to engage since i had that done .....that 7.1 0-60 is very conservative IMHO i ran 6.7 with gtech but we all know how accurate that is .............i see you are back M3

·
Registered
28 Posts
the best thing the upgrade has done for me is it's easier to do a mini drift from a slow roll......actually the service manager told me that it had nothing to do with the xmission but that it was the throttle response....some of the parameters were set to wrong values ....drive by wire bugs i guess....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
IS300lver
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing