Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies to Webmaster and TEG for a non IS topic, but can anyone give me the link to that story about the Monte Carlo super lemon? Thanks

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, whatever it was...Monte Carlo or Impala, can't remember...it's a pretty famous story. I thought it came up here once, maybe it was in the Supra Forums. I better go check there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here is my BMW horror story from today.

"BMW will not sell me another car.
Here is the story;
I took delivery in November of a 2000 323iA. From November of '99 to April of '00, I returned the car 5 times for a vibration in the front-end when braking, squealing brakes when stopping, defective tires, but they could not fix the vehicle.
In early September, BMW agreed to replace the vehicle under the lemon-law. The problem was the new vehicle had the same problems. I returned it to them yesterday for service and they said I could keep it for a few more days or take a loaner since they were considering letting me walk away from my lease.
Last night I got a call from BMW stating they were willing to let me walk away from my lease and I could purchase another car.
Today I stopped at the dealer to look at the 5 series. The salesperson was about to draw the paperwork when the sales manager came to me and said, BMW will not sell me another car."

I will be at the local Lexus dealer tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts