Lexus IS Forum banner

What is your age? (IS owners only please)

• 20 and under

Votes: 130 20.8%
  • 21-25

Votes: 257 41.1%
  • 26-30

Votes: 133 21.3%
  • 31-35

Votes: 58 9.3%
  • 36-40

Votes: 17 2.7%
  • 41-45

Votes: 15 2.4%
  • 46-50

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • 51-55

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 56 and wiser

Votes: 5 0.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think the survey will be somewhat inaccurate, due to the fact that it will only poll the people who own IS300s that are actually interested in cars and research about them. The average driver will not find a forum to associate with. (Unlike most of us, I personally have a forum for all my toys: 600rr.net, fiddylife.com, mr2oc.com, and now my.is.) The question is interesting, nonetheless…. I’m 24….

·
Registered
173 Posts
It would be a lot nicer if the poll would ask..how old were you when you first bought one..because it'll be more accurate since it been out for like 5 years..IMO

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Bought the car @ 19 now 22.

<P>Good stuff.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Haha, 17 when I got mine, 20 as of tomorrow.

<P>Well tonight at 12am. Happy early bday to me MUAHAHAHA.

<P>-Aaron

·
Registered
500 Posts
I think the survey will be somewhat inaccurate, due to the fact that it will only poll the people who own IS300s that are actually interested in cars and research about them. The average driver will not find a forum to associate with. (Unlike most of us, I personally have a forum for all my toys: 600rr.net, fiddylife.com, mr2oc.com, and now my.is.) The question is interesting, nonetheless…. I’m 24….
<P>I believe it will be completely inaccurate. This only measures how many IS owners visit this site, and even then, it's not accurate because only a small percent will actually vote.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
<P>Yeah, Blackhills has a good point. this is basically a survey for age of people on my.is :)

<P>I see older people with IS's around here quite a bit. I look over to see if they will acknowledge me in my IS next to them.... but no dice.

·
Registered
85 Posts
It will because that would be the age group that is more interested in the performance of cars, not the a to b transportation value.....

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
I wonder what the 56 year old person had done to their car, hehe.
<P>I know Giovanni from NY is up there. I don't think he's quite 56 yet, but close. He has the cleanest IS300 I have ever seen, and it's actually modded quite a bit. One of the nicest IS300's I have seen in person.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Whoa - take it easy on us seasoned citizens. We might still have some game. I was also a 20's something car ethusiast. Got family. All grown. Back to cars.
<BR>2001 IS300 - Eibach springs and sways, Borla exhaust, Cusco arms, GS300 wheels, PLP intake w/foam filter, drilled/slotted rotors, TRD grill. More to do.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
<P>I know Giovanni from NY is up there. I don't think he's quite 56 yet, but close. He has the cleanest IS300 I have ever seen, and it's actually modded quite a bit. One of the nicest IS300's I have seen in person.
:lol: Thanks for the compliments, Mike.....Just turned 56 in January. No heavy mod'n for this old man anymore. Got started in 68 with American muscle cars till 78 when I got married...those were the fun and crazy years. Now the kids are grown. Got the IS and I could'nt resist the mod bug.....I did'nt know I still have it in me but in a toned down way. :lol: So, picksis55 there are still a few of us 50 and over still hanging around. :cool:

·
Registered
472 Posts
<P>Yeah, Blackhills has a good point. this is basically a survey for age of people on my.is :)

<P>I see older people with IS's around here quite a bit. I look over to see if they will acknowledge me in my IS next to them.... but no dice.
Haha. I do the same thing, and then when I do see the modded ISs, they're always tinted, so there's no point in looking over to say "what's up?" :confused:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts