Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching part's of the Victoria Secret fashion show and trying to comprehend all the hype behind it, I began to ponder what is REALLY considered sexy.

I think sexy is taking a girl out of those extravagant lingerie pieces, and putting her into a pair of sweat pants, t-shirt, and her hair in a pony tail is sexy.

If a girl can pull of looking good in the later mentioned clothing just as she can with lingerie, that is totally awesome and very admirable IMO.

No need for caked on makeup either. Girls with a natural beauty are FAR more appealing.

Don't get me wrong, lingerie and make up and looking all pretty is great! But when you take away all of that, and look at girl in her natural form and she looks beautiful to you, well then that is what I call sexy.

What do you noble people think?

P.S. Intelligence, class, charm, wit, and other things are sexy as well. I was just making ny point based on the whole Victoria Secret image :wink: .

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Good question.

A girl in nothing but a football jersey is sexy. Think Jennifer Lopez in "Out of Sight" :eek:

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
I love girls in baseball hats and glasses... also a big fan of a girl that can pull off a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt as a sexy outfit - if she's also wearing a baseball hat and glasses at the time, she's as good as poked!

-Justin

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I couldn't agree with you more. My g/f is always talking about how she doesn't feel 'pretty' when she isn't made up, but to me, she's even more sexy when she's not. I thought I was weird for thinking this. Atleast now I know I'm not alone.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Dernick said:
I couldn't agree with you more. My g/f is always talking about how she doesn't feel 'pretty' when she isn't made up, but to me, he's even more sexy when she's not. I thought I was weird for thinking this. Atleast now I know I'm not alone.
:eek:

I like girls that are cute better then sexy. More of the "girl next door" natural look.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
PMD911 said:
Dernick said:
I couldn't agree with you more. My g/f is always talking about how she doesn't feel 'pretty' when she isn't made up, but to me, he's even more sexy when she's not. I thought I was weird for thinking this. Atleast now I know I'm not alone.

I like girls that are cute better then sexy. More of the "girl next door" natural look.
I see you caught my typo.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think It's all about the woman. SHE makes the clothes look good, along with the attitude to match. It is about confidence and the energy a woman exudes. Classy, not trashy. :chill:

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dernick said:
I couldn't agree with you more. My g/f is always talking about how she doesn't feel 'pretty' when she isn't made up, but to me, she's even more sexy when she's not. I thought I was weird for thinking this. Atleast now I know I'm not alone.
Nope, your not weird for thinking it. Just make sure you let your g/f know how you feel and she will be flattered. But I'm sure you have already told her, just keep reminding her though, they like that sort of thing.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Sanctuary said:
Dernick said:
Nope, your not weird for thinking it. Just make sure you let your g/f know how you feel and she will be flattered. But I'm sure you have already told her, just keep reminding her though, they like that sort of thing.
I remind her everyday, and she always gives me the same smile and the same 'you are so wrong' response.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
When a girl knows she's sexy, thats sexy.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Sanctuary said:
DJPoop said:
When a girl knows she's sexy, thats sexy.
True. Just as long as she is humble about it, if not then it makes her like any other girl who thinks they are all that :shame: !
Exactly. If shes cool, yet confident...and actually has something to back it up.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I think its better when a girl doesn't think she's sexy. High enough selfesteem to be a happy person, but not some wannabe diva jackass cont. I'm sick of every girl on the planet thinking she's j-lo or brittany or christina.

I like girls who aren't concerned with how they look 99% of the time. Its old, boring and played out.

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
sexy is for me a look that a girl has cant explain it, its a combo of small feet, pretty eyes and no makup.......with that she could get my dick hard wearing a gray garbage bag and shit slippers..

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ruiner said:
I think its better when a girl doesn't think she's sexy. High enough selfesteem to be a happy person, but not some wannabe diva jackass cont. I'm sick of every girl on the planet thinking she's j-lo or brittany or christina.

I like girls who aren't concerned with how they look 99% of the time. Its old, boring and played out.
Why the bitternes?

j/k 8)

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
PMD911 said:
Dernick said:

Sure! even better if they are in bikinis and oiled up ready for a catfight.
uhhhhhhhhh. 8)

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
jupiterfish said:
sexy is for me a look that a girl has cant explain it, its a combo of small feet, pretty eyes and no makup.......with that she could get my dick hard wearing a gray garbage bag and shit slippers..

Oh Yeah!!!!!!

I'm so with you on the shit slippers thing... :D

Gets me riled up everytime. :eek: :D

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
dpwu32 said:
jupiterfish said:

Oh Yeah!!!!!!

I'm so with you on the shit slippers thing... :D

Gets me riled up everytime. :eek: :D
I preffer a black garbage bag. But yeah, me too.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
21 Participants
DJPoop
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing