Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I think this dude sold the stock 17". that looks like Toyota rim to me.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
No, those are the stock 16" wheels for the IS300 too. Buyers had the option of 17" versus 16" wheels with no difference in price. The 2001 IS didn't have many options to manipulate. That car is fully loaded and isn't missing anything.

You can buy some nice wheels with the money you save on the used car and use the 16" for the winter.

-crontab -l

·
Registered
342 Posts
The only way to get 16's when I bought my 01 was for the dealership to special order them. All the IS's on the lot were fully loaded with 17's. It was not until I got to Virginia that I saw IS's at the dealership with 16's.

·
8,880 Posts
I doubt it has LSD (Limited Slip Differential), considering only a limited number of 2001s were equipped with it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
vlad_a said:
I doubt it has LSD (Limited Slip Differential), considering only a limited number of 2001s were equipped with it.
Your are absolutely correct...What I meant by fully loaded was everything except LSD. My bad for not being clearer :-?

·
Registered
29,505 Posts
jarod said:
vlad_a said:
Your are absolutely correct...What I meant by fully loaded was everything except LSD. My bad for not being clearer :-?
and no navi....

·
8,880 Posts
^^^^
Fully Loaded 2001 implies no navi. :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
342 Posts
HeHateMe said:
jarod said:
vlad_a said:
and no navi....
8) b/c you couldnt get navi on a 2001 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts