Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would we all get along? I doubt it. People love to fight...just look at the Middle East. Bunch of bastards over there hell bent on messing with 'our' oil.

G - what would you buy if your pumped 2 door never was? Would you join the ranks of happy IS owners or would you look to BMW or some other brand before you'd become part of the team?

Agent Smith Out

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I don't think anyone would even notice.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Originally posted by Agent Smith:
Would we all get along? I doubt it. People love to fight...just look at the Middle East. Bunch of bastards over there hell bent on messing with 'our' oil.

G - what would you buy if your pumped 2 door never was? Would you join the ranks of happy IS owners or would you look to BMW or some other brand before you'd become part of the team?

Agent Smith Out
what do u mean by "our" oil? it's theirs and thats exactly why we have to forcefully take it from them

·
Registered
626 Posts
Ahh if the Cl never was, then I would not have kicked its azz the other day

Oh I am sure Geoff would have bought something else and have been right in here having some fun!

·
Registered
5 Posts
IF THE CL NEVER EXISTED IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR U GUYS.. U WOULDNT BE SOO INSECURE ABOUT PERCUSING THE IS300...THINK A CAR THATS 5 THOUSAND LESS IS FASTER, GOT MORE OPTIONS, AND GETS MORE MILES TO THE GALLON....THEN U FLAMERS WOULD ALL JUST LIVE HAPPY AND THERE WOULD BE RAINBOWS EVERWHERE FOR U FLAMIN FAGS. U SHOULD ALL STICK YOUR LIL PRICKES IN YOUR EXOST PIPE..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Originally posted by STONER:
IF THE CL NEVER EXISTED IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR U GUYS.. U WOULDNT BE SOO INSECURE ABOUT PERCUSING THE IS300...THINK A CAR THATS 5 THOUSAND LESS IS FASTER, GOT MORE OPTIONS, AND GETS MORE MILES TO THE GALLON....THEN U FLAMERS WOULD ALL JUST LIVE HAPPY AND THERE WOULD BE RAINBOWS EVERWHERE FOR U FLAMIN FAGS. U SHOULD ALL STICK YOUR LIL PRICKES IN YOUR EXOST PIPE..
It looks like Geoff has a new screen name.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stoner...why not spark up a bowl of your best skunk bud and just chill you goofy punk a$$? What extra options are you talking about? The silly $700 wing or the moon roof wind breaker? You can have them...I'll spend the extra money and buy a car that I love rather than settle for something that just goes fast....if that was the case I would have bought a pumped American Muscle car.

Figure it out...drugs kill brain cells and I'm thinking, by the quality of your posts, that you bake a lot.

Agent Smith Out

[This message has been edited by Agent Smith (edited October 14, 2000).]

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by Agent Smith:

Agent Smith Out

i dunno...good question. i looked at a lot of bimmers, and the dealership in this area SUCKS, so i had a bad taste from that experience. i might go the is300 route perhaps, or maybe look into an Merc-Benz. i really have no idea.

before i bought my cl-s, i was actually thinking about ANOTHER jeep grand cherokee v8...ugh...i don't know if i could have handled another 3 years of SUV...

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by disintegration:
If the CL never existed, geoff would have been saved one bad decision in his life.
if i pull up next to you in my bad decision, you best look down and play with the radio BUT quick.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
um, okay, this stoner guy? despite the car thing, please don't associate me with him, okay? thanks.

drugs are bad, m'kay? m'kay.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts