Lexus IS Forum banner

What I paid for my red is 300 5 speed

484 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  LexusIS886 
#1 ·
Some of you have been asking what I paid for the red is 300 5 speed that I picked up on Wednesday. The car stickered for $33,600 and I paid $31,800. The car has a sunroof, limited slip, leather/escaine, spoiler, heated seats, Dunlop Sport 8000 tires (they are incredible!!), etc. I believe it has all of the options except the navi and graphite rims. My salesman was Wally Miles at Lexus of Peoria, IL. Any comments regarding what I paid would be appreciated!

#5 ·
The price of $31,800 was the price I paid for the car itself. Title work was $38 dollars more. I believe that I got this price because I had been talking to my salesperson for about a year about the upcoming 5 speed. He knew that I was a "car guy" and he worked with me on the price.

#6 ·
you got a great price i think. i was only able to get $1500 off of sticker on my IBP 5 speed.

Originally posted by boot:
The price of $31,800 was the price I paid for the car itself. Title work was $38 dollars more. I believe that I got this price because I had been talking to my salesperson for about a year about the upcoming 5 speed. He knew that I was a "car guy" and he worked with me on the price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.