Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
I agree 100%. Of all the discussion boards that I visit, this one and the Audi one is the most civil. Even the Honda-Acura board, which mainly consists of young people, are relatively more mature and civil than the E46 board. I've been driving my parent's cars (540i and X5) so I visit bimmer.org quite frequently. I have to say those bimmer owners, especially the E46 guys, are some of the most anal and insecure group of people I have ever encountered. They boost their own egos over and over again by bashing any other competitions that the E46 might have. It's a shame because BMW does make really great cars but they can't accept that so does Lexus, Audi, Acura, and MB. Anyways, I'll be getting a new car very soon and it is for this reason as well as some others that I will be getting the IS over a 325ci.
BTW, in the E46 guys' defence, there are some really helpful guys on E46fanatics and they seem like genuinely nice.

·
Registered
455 Posts
One more thing, you should've seen how bad a guy got sh*t on for asking how he could install IS lights on a 328i. LOL it was pretty funny.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
DJson
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing