Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
I agree 100%. Of all the discussion boards that I visit, this one and the Audi one is the most civil. Even the Honda-Acura board, which mainly consists of young people, are relatively more mature and civil than the E46 board. I've been driving my parent's cars (540i and X5) so I visit bimmer.org quite frequently. I have to say those bimmer owners, especially the E46 guys, are some of the most anal and insecure group of people I have ever encountered. They boost their own egos over and over again by bashing any other competitions that the E46 might have. It's a shame because BMW does make really great cars but they can't accept that so does Lexus, Audi, Acura, and MB. Anyways, I'll be getting a new car very soon and it is for this reason as well as some others that I will be getting the IS over a 325ci.
BTW, in the E46 guys' defence, there are some really helpful guys on E46fanatics and they seem like genuinely nice.

·
Registered
455 Posts
One more thing, you should've seen how bad a guy got sh*t on for asking how he could install IS lights on a 328i. LOL it was pretty funny.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts