Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to know where the No Love Productions videos are. I really enjoied those, and with the new sticky of vids, I'd like to see these again...if anyone has em downloaded, let me know, cause I'd like to get em. Thanks.

·
Hot Steamy Goodness
1,588 Posts
PM Freelance...I'm sure he has an idea of where to get them :wink:

A search through the 'IS vs The World' forum might yield some for you as well

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Thanks man, I still have all the videos, I had to take some off my server to make room for the newest one I am creating as we speak. If you have any you want me to put up, just let me know, I'll be happy to.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really liked the one that was just labeled as a "teaser video" from No Love Productions. I downloaded most of the videos out of the sticky and I just have a thrist for a few more vids. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
SilviaCrazed said:
I really liked the one that was just labeled as a "teaser video" from No Love Productions. I downloaded most of the videos out of the sticky and I just have a thrist for a few more vids. Thanks for the help.
Yes that teaser is the dragon video, that is the one that I am making right now, the full feature.

Do you want me to post any vids?

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Well the new one is what is taking up all my space, the video is 40% complete and it is already 5mins long and the file size is over a gig...

Hopefully I can have it done for the Dec 7th meet and give some ppl a taste... 8)

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Freelance said:
Well the new one is what is taking up all my space, the video is 40% complete and it is already 5mins long and the file size is over a gig...

Hopefully I can have it done for the Dec 7th meet and give some ppl a taste... 8)
(HOMER VOICE) HMMMMM........VIDEO.... agrahhhh(drool)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts