Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago i was looking for a ecu to eventually buy for my 02' IS and i found the Xcessive panic wire one and fell in love. It was completely plug and play and had options to keep some oem functionality for a pretty good price. I was finally gonna pull the trigger this month and buy it but when I went to check on it again i saw that it was gone off their website. Did it get discontinued? Kinda sad that right when i was gonna buy it it just seemed to disappear :( (Heres a pic of it from google images)

·
Registered
98 Posts
their collab ended.
xcessive is planning on releasing a similar product to fill that void within a month or two

at least this is what i was informed by them through email when i inquired about buying a week ago.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
their collab ended.
xcessive is planning on releasing a similar product to fill that void within a month or two

at least this is what i was informed by them through email when i inquired about buying a week ago.
thank you🙏🏼🙏🏼. i’ll email them and see

·
Registered
12 Posts
thank you🙏🏼🙏🏼. i’ll email them and see
if you get a response from them, post it here.... I was ready to pull the trigger on this back in March but it was on back order and the virus had Link shutdown. was originally told by Xcessive that they would be back in stock sometime in late April / early May. i had followed up with a couple of emails in May and June but never got a response back.
My car is going to the shop in a little over a month and i really wanted to go this route. If i can't get this, i already have plan "B" in place but will be more expensive and involved.

·
Registered
145 Posts
pretty much like most will say : i emailed them and they are planning a new release or re brand for our cars. i hope they dont do us dirty. plus the drift community will keep the product manufacturing going.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you get a response from them, post it here.... I was ready to pull the trigger on this back in March but it was on back order and the virus had Link shutdown. was originally told by Xcessive that they would be back in stock sometime in late April / early May. i had followed up with a couple of emails in May and June but never got a response back.
My car is going to the shop in a little over a month and i really wanted to go this route. If i can't get this, i already have plan "B" in place but will be more expensive and involved.
pretty much got the same response as elbowblk up there^ they said it was a collab and it ended but are hopping to be releasing a new version in a month or so

·
Registered
98 Posts
my guess is their new incarnation will involve a full pnp rebellion electric harness + ECU combo totally replacing stock wiring harness and ecu.
If they go this route, i dont mind buying and guinea pigging it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts