Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems he dropped off this board, or am I just missing his posts? Last I heard he was dropping his car off at Paisley to get the Turbo. Anyone have any updates?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hi! I am just waiting for my exhuast manifold to be done, I'll check in today with them and see when it is coming in. I have been traveling around, just got back from Alaska and now I'm going to California (San Diego), so hopefully I can drop the car off before I leave!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is great! Please keep us informed, especially us local people. We want to see that car! Mine is at Greenwich Lexus right now repairing some suspension damage that I did. Opps!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Whoah, what happened?! I have been practicing drifting in a huge parking lot lately...it's kind of fun. Talk to you soon!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Ouch...unexpected expenditures SUCKS when you are into racing and modifying...I chipped my paint on my fender, cost to fix...600bucks, blew out a tire...160 bucks. Plus I still owe over 10,000 for the turbo and payments for the car. I guess I am in over my head. But at my age it is my duty to the economy of the country to be in debt!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got the car back last night. They really do take good care of you at Greenwich Lexus. Yeah, the $ hurt, but it could have been much worse. What is the expected completion time for your car?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts