Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I wasnt sure if I should post this here or in go faster so sorry if I posted it in the wrong place. Im having trouble figuring out which gauges to go with for my boost project. They are the last things I need tyo order and Im getting frustrated on what to do. I plan to go with an Autometer Boost gauge, AEM wideband and then I dont know what to do for the third gauge. EGT, Oil pressure, Fuel pressure, etc. Please help. If there is another thread that I missed when searching then I am sorry for that as well. Thanks for the help guys. Rep will go to those who help as well. Haha.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Ok so I wasnt sure if I should post this here or in go faster so sorry if I posted it in the wrong place. Im having trouble figuring out which gauges to go with for my boost project. They are the last things I need tyo order and Im getting frustrated on what to do. I plan to go with an Autometer Boost gauge, AEM wideband and then I dont know what to do for the third gauge. EGT, Oil pressure, Fuel pressure, etc. Please help. If there is another thread that I missed when searching then I am sorry for that as well. Thanks for the help guys. Rep will go to those who help as well. Haha.
I use the electronic blitz gauges. I have boost,oil press, and EGT.
I'm very happy with the gauges.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
i think gauges are basically useless............but if you get gauges definately get them with peak/hold/warn.....

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya thats why Im thinking that I am just gonna go with Autometer boost, EGT, and Oil pressure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts