Lexus IS Forum banner

What Exhaust?

900 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  LEXUS300T 
#1 ·
I own a 2003 Lexus IS300, and it's standard. I usually go out to places where there is a heavy crowd or just people staring at me. In about 2-3 weeks I'm planning on putting in a custom exhaust. However theres so many to choose from.

So I'm asking help from you guys that actully have these exhaust on your IS.

I want it to be loud when you gun it, and give you power also. Everybody stares at my car like it doesn't have what it takes and I beat a couple of cars so I want to give it you know the more aggresive sound to spice it up.

I want it to sound like an STI. I know it won't sound EXCATLLY alike but come on when you hear it, it makes you think twice but running it. Just hearing the exhaust you deff. get respect.

Any suggestions? Most likely leaning towards Greddy or HKS. Any up's or downs will be nice. Thanks.

I want it to be mean, so people will fear the car.

P.S. I'm planning on boosting my car in a year or 2. So headers will be out of the question for me to install...

See less See more
#3 ·
Here, Just do and HKS Dragar II (inexpensive and good sound IMO), and an SRT intake (performs and sounds awesome).....and then call it a day. You'll probably just total your car pretty soon anyways :)

#4 ·
why would you say that to him? thats not nice men

IS3Abe: Get the HKS Dragger 2 it is a good exhaust I have it myself and the sound is incomparable.

#12 ·
welcome to the site abe, i suggest you try searching... exhausts have been covered MAAANY times over :approve:

Reactions: nless_dream
#13 ·
I suggest to stick with the HKS Dragger 2, its an All In One exhaust

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.