Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2003 Lexus IS300, and it's standard. I usually go out to places where there is a heavy crowd or just people staring at me. In about 2-3 weeks I'm planning on putting in a custom exhaust. However theres so many to choose from.

So I'm asking help from you guys that actully have these exhaust on your IS.

I want it to be loud when you gun it, and give you power also. Everybody stares at my car like it doesn't have what it takes and I beat a couple of cars so I want to give it you know the more aggresive sound to spice it up.

I want it to sound like an STI. I know it won't sound EXCATLLY alike but come on when you hear it, it makes you think twice but running it. Just hearing the exhaust you deff. get respect.

Any suggestions? Most likely leaning towards Greddy or HKS. Any up's or downs will be nice. Thanks.

I want it to be mean, so people will fear the car.

P.S. I'm planning on boosting my car in a year or 2. So headers will be out of the question for me to install...

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I don't know what it says here but I looked at your rep and decided to pass.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Here, Just do and HKS Dragar II (inexpensive and good sound IMO), and an SRT intake (performs and sounds awesome).....and then call it a day. You'll probably just total your car pretty soon anyways :)

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
Here, Just do and HKS Dragar II (inexpensive and good sound IMO), and an SRT intake (performs and sounds awesome).....and then call it a day. You'll probably just total your car pretty soon anyways :)
why would you say that to him? thats not nice men

IS3Abe: Get the HKS Dragger 2 it is a good exhaust I have it myself and the sound is incomparable.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
why would you say that to him? thats not nice men

IS3Abe: Get the HKS Dragger 2 it is a good exhaust I have it myself and the sound is incomparable.
Just playing buuuuuudy. I gave him advice.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I'd say get the Hiper or the HKS Carbon-Ti...sounds like you wanna be noticed but, at a subtle state too. These two exhaust sounds awesome IMO. G/L on the decision though.

·
Banned
3,243 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have never heard of an HKS Dragar 2. You should go with an HKS Hi-Power, Greddy Evo2, Apexi N1 or a DC Sports exhaust. Those are all great brands, reliable and top quality. Other good exhaust brands include tanabe and skunk2.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
welcome to the site abe, i suggest you try searching... exhausts have been covered MAAANY times over :approve:

Reactions: nless_dream

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
I suggest to stick with the HKS Dragger 2, its an All In One exhaust

1 - 13 of 13 Posts