Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to buy an exhaust for my IS300 and I was wondering which exhaust gives the most horse power.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
everyone always says HKS hiper.. but i have the apexi n1 cat back and that exhaust is just as straight if not straighter than hks hiper plus the a new b pipe section..

and i personally think it sounds way better too..

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
viking22 said:
I am going to buy an exhaust for my IS300 and I was wondering which exhaust gives the most horse power.
Hey viking...
Just for your info...if you do a search for these questions, you'll likely find tons of informative threads which will give you not only which ones free up more hp, but also which one sounds like what.

and a tip: if you're looking for hp gains...what's a heat shield really gonna do for you. With an exhaust, it's not like your car is gonna come any closer to beating an E46 or an E36.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
did anyone see the monster garage where jesse james cuts open the top of a flowmaster muffler..takes out all the restrictors and welds the top back on and installs it. Its basically having like not having a muffler at all..thought it was cool. sorry ot.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I saw it can't rember which car though. I watched the whole Marathon, caught up on all the episodes that I missed.

Justin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts